“great night out”

India Spice Bromsgrove
Ranked #26 of 129 Restaurants in Bromsgrove
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 2 October 2018

we had another excellent night here , the staff are always on the ball and happy ,we all had great meals from chicken Balti aloo to tandoori mega mix . thanks to all the staff.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Another lovely take out meal from India Spice.
Chicken Pathia, lovely and tasty, not to hot.
Lovely Jubbly

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 2 September 2018

Its been a while since I used this place so I ordered and collected a takeaway. Efficient service and pleasant staff. The restaurant is functional.
The meal was very good quality and ingredients fresh. Good portions but a little short of meat. The prices here are very competitive even if you don't take advantage of the meal deals, and returning reminds me that many other curry houses have become quite expensive over the years. I will return.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Txt Aki for an impromptu booking for 10 on the same day and as expected not a problem. Food was excellent as usual. Good people!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

I ordered and collected our takeaway right on time, but I presume it had been prepared ahead of time because the food was not very hot and the Naan bread was chewy because it had cooled down. Unfortunately the hotel doesn’t have a microwave for its customers to use! The food tasted good and the portion size was good, just nowhere near hot enough.
I have had a better takeaway on another occasion but they let me down this occasion.

Date of visit: July 2018