“Wonderful meal”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 April 2018

Been once before, and both times have been fantastic. The service was as great as ever and very helpful. The food tasted amazing. There was only one issue I had, the restaurant was quite chilly. Other then that, no issues what so ever.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Brilliant meals, nice atmosphere, very good local restaurant with fab customer service thank you AJ :)

1  Thank freemans290888
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing customer service as soon as we walked through the door. Felt very welcome and comfortable. Helped pick an amazing dish for myself and my partner. We was looked after from the moment we walked in to the moment we walked out! Thank you to AJ!

1  Thank Becky L
Reviewed 6 April 2018

It's been a while since we have been to the mint lounge due to unforseen circumstances,and the food as always tasted fantastic, even better than before. We were informed that the chef has changed since our last visit and you can tell, everything came out piping hot and very tasty and there was plenty of it. The staff have also changed slightly and the young man who served us was very knowledgeable on the menu and offered advice if asked. He was friendly and had very good customer skills. We will definitely be going back

1  Thank blues1960
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Visited the mint lounge with my wife for date night! Never disappointed here.
The food is amazing - my wife tried something new with the Shatkora Tenga dish and was blown away. The most beautiful taste - the citrus really creates something like we’ve never had before!
Feeling less adventurous I opted for a Jalfrezi - the best I’ve ever had.

Our waiter was amazing - very friendly and couldn’t do enough for us.

10/10 would come again