“Food great but service terrible!!”
Review of Coffee 2

Coffee 2
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Food is absolutely beautiful and cannot complain, however there is nothing more annoying than people clearing plates WITHOUT ASKING when other people are still eating and drinking!! - as I was the last to finish my breakfast 3 different waitresses/ waiter came over collecting items from the table before I had finished to the point where I felt like I had to stop eating to give them my plate too!! - granted it was busy but I paid for my food just as much as anyone else! And shouldn’t be made to fill like I had to rush!! My mom barely finished her coffee before her mug was taken away! What is the harm in waiting until EVERYBODY has finished!!! Makes things very uncomfortable!!!! Espesically as the waitresses barely spoke a word other than bumbling! The waiter was pleasant though. I wouldn’t mind if they were low on mugs and asked pleasantly to take them away! But it is beyond rude to clear away plates leaving one person made to feel uncomfortable eating!

Well done to the chefs though Cannot complain about the breakfast at all was beautiful! Just would of been nice to finish it!!

Reviewed 7 May 2018

lovely café lovely food lovely staff the only thing is the tables are to close together they do a very reasonable breakfast and a lovely Latte and nice to have a card to be stamped for a free café . and a disabled toilet

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

well, we've have been visiting this coffee shop regularly since it opened and each time we visit we get no eye contact and no welcoming smile so I guess a Hello would be pushing it. on our visits we often have a couple of drinks and food. today I ordered my regular large hot chocolate which was more luke warm. I informed the staff of this issue where they just looked at me with blank faces and proceeded to stare at the half drunk tepid drink. I returned to my table and was promptly brought back my half cup of boiling hot microwaved hot chocolate... on a positive note.. this could be a great little coffee shop. the foods good and the drinks are usually ok. but the staff need to learn about customer care. maybe it's time we drink our coffee else where..

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Well,not a review of the food as we didn’t manage to get served.
Started off promising,as one of the members of staff acknowledged that we were there and said that she would be back to wipe our dirty table.
That was the last that we saw of her at our table.She came and went,to everyone else,but no acknowledgement of us whatsoever.
After 20 minutes of sitting,looking at dirty coffee cup rings on the table and watching other people order and eat their food (looked quite nice by the way!),we got up and went elsewhere.
Not a good first experience,especially as the menu looked quite nice.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Great coffee and nice cup of tea all in a bustling enviroment and offering a variety of lite bites and sweets, lovely place