“Brilliant”

Cafe Morso Bromsgrove
Ranked #47 of 127 Restaurants in Bromsgrove
Reviewed 28 May 2018

staff very welcoming and pleasant , good beers - good food - and to top it off dogs are welcome - very good atmosphere , well done café morso

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Having recently moved to the area and being some what of a coffee addict, I needed to find a great comfortable place to get a good coffee. After trying several others on and just off the high street this was the winner. Fantastic menu friendly staff great decor. Visitors who are not comfortable with dogs be fore warned this is a dog friendly venue so you may find some four legged companions. I love dogs so this is perfect for me. Great selection of vegetarian options on the menu. And the milkshakes are perfect. As I cycle here a vanilla milkshake is perfect after my ride. They also have a great bar which has some great spirits and craft beers, yet to try any of these as I'm cycling but does look very nice. Try it out and I bet you'll love it like I do.

2  Thank glitch2385
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

We decided on Cafe Morso because of it’s fresh, clean appearance and it didn’t smell like a greasy spoon.
I ordered the Eggs Florentine while my friend had the Full Morso.
I was most disappointed to find that both of my poached eggs were solid, not the soft runny yolk you would expect. My friends breakfast came out without the hash browns or tomatoes. When the tomatoes came out, they were cold and uncooked.
The rest of the breakfast was nice, it’s just a shame those few things let it down.
The staff were very polite and friendly although we weren’t asked if our food was ok at any point.
It was quite busy so it may just have been an oversight.
It’s a lovely looking cafe and I’d go back for coffee and cake but not for breakfast.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

My boyfriend and I went here for breakfast on Bank Holiday Monday and we loved it. My boyfriend had a full breakfast and I had a bacon sandwich. My boyfriend also had a Latte which he said was the best he'd had in ages. Service was lovely and the food came quickly. We were really happy with our breakfast and we'd definitely come again.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

A walk into Bromsgrove and Wifey and I were a little hungry. Spotted Cafe Morso on the High Street and decided to have a late breakfast. Wifey had a packed bacon sandwich on brown bread and I had Eggs Benedict. To drink a flat white and an Americano. All duly delivered to the table within 5 minutes. Food was great and the coffee well made. Highly recommended for breakfast. Short but tasty-looking lunch menu too. Cafe Morso is also licensed. A good find.

2  Thank Martin N