Days Inn Cobham M25(Cobham)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$61
Premier Inn Cobham Hotel(Cobham)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$69
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

US$142
Travelodge Leatherhead(Leatherhead)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$83
Travelodge
All reviewshandpicked hotelslovely hotelhand picked hotelsexecutive roomwedding breakfastdvd playerlovely groundsreception areacourse dinnerfull englishwedding receptionbeautiful buildingplenty of parkingcooked breakfastsunday lunchfollowing morninggood nights sleep
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Booked on route at short notice afternoon tea for 4 people, also have requirements. We had 3 classic afternoon teas, and one savoury, perfect for our guest that doesn’t do sweet, wish more places would offer that, arrived 10 mins after booking, was seated in lounge area by friendly member of staff who offered us drinks, a short while later taken through to the oaks room, where we were served our afternoon tea and it was one of the best ones I’ve had and it’s something I do a lot, everything was fresh, nice selection of cakes, scones where nice. Tea and coffee refills no problem, nice staff, nice room. Very enjoyable.
Only one bad point on a very rainy day, hotel wasn’t very warm.. but not uncomfortable cold.

Will be back to try and dinner.
And also to have a few glasses in the warmer weather, in there beautiful gardens.

Thanks for looking after us today.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Richard S, General Manager at Woodlands Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Mysurreylife

I am glad you had a great afternoon tea experience with us here at Woodlands Park Hotel. We very much look forward to welcoming you back for dinner, and drinks on the terrace when the weather improves some what.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

My wife and I had lunch there supported by a Travelzoo Voucher. In summary it was a fantastic experience which started when we were met in Reception by a delightful member of staff (a lady) who showed us to our table in The Oak Room. The background music was very pleasant and just what it should be - background.

The 3 course meal accompanied by sparkling wine was absolutely first class and we spent a very leisurely time there - the waiting staff were very professional.

We just could not fault the whole experience - we shall return and also recount our tale to all of our friends.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear AG Surrey

It is lovely to read you feedback we look forward to welcoming you back to Woodlands Park very soon with your friends.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel in a good location for us being close to Esher but not too close . Kids loved seeing the horses opposite in the field. Staff where friendly and helpful. Breakfast was relaxing and a good cooked breakfast with plenty of cereal and fresh fruit also. Wouldn't hesitate staying again. Great value. We booked via hotels.com thru Tesco

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Slammedresto

Great to read your comments and that you had a great value stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to Woodlands Park in the near future.

Richard

Reviewed 26 March 2018

The Woodlands Park Hotel is a lovely looking hotel and and has a pretty nice surrounding area. Unfortunately the motorway can be heard close by, so that kind of spoils the quiet country existence that the hotel blends into.

The receptionist who greeted us was fine if a little bolstered by what she believed to be a fantastic hotel - we're not lucky we got a room, we just booked it!

The main foyer is very stately and impressive, with lots of seating areas to have afternoon tea. Staff seemed very busy moving big trays and chairs from a function room to the restaurants* while constantly rushing by the front desk and trying not to bump into each other/guests. I will add that there's an accident waiting to happen - between the tea area at the foyer, and the reception desk there's not much space for staff to maneuver large items while zooming up and down.

Our room was lovely and cosy. There was the usual mod cons - safe, coffees and tea and a decent amount of storage space. We slept..okay, room was probably a little hot but in fairness we could've opened a window!

The hotel is a bit far from Cobham town and I'd definitely recommend getting a taxi if you don't have a car. It's in a lovely area but there's not a whole lot to do around the hotel itself.

*I will review one of the restaurants, Benson's Brasserie, in a separate review.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Bee-Xperiences

Overall I am glad you enjoyed your one night stay with us here at Woodlands Park. I do take your comments on board about the staff rushing around specifically around the reception areas with large items.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

I was expecting so much better than this from the pictures on he website for my wife's birthday weekend. I stayed at the Woodlands Park way back when it was an amazing place to stay and that was the reason that I chose this hotel above the nearby Hilton.

1. On choosing an Executive room, I didn't think that my wife would have an issue with moving around the room. She bruised herself quite badly on the bathroom door handle as there was no clearance between the sink and the door handle (13.5 inches). I didn't realise that there would be only a narrow gap between the bed and the wall to get through to the ONE chair. (there are two in the pictures) This isn't about chairs though, it is about representation, size and expectations.

2. Booking dinner with the stay was a mistake too, as it let to confusion, a small argument and embarrassment. When we arrived, we were told by the person that checked us in, our dinner would be in Benson's. We arrived at Benson's to be told we had no booking. We were then taken to The Oak Room and found that we were actually to eat there. We enquired which menu we should use and it was at this point, for the first time we heard the rules of engagement. We were told that we had a £32 allowance for dinner. I argued this point as it wasn't in any of the booking details or T&Cs on the site. I did later find that they do a package that states this, but I didn't book that package. I booked a room for two nights and added dinner to it.

3. Breakfast... The staff need to cheer up a bit. They look solemn and are not proactively helpful. It was difficult to get toast and butter from them. It felt stingy and like you have to ask for everything. Nothing offered.

I am guessing that as this is their business, they already know all this and are not really bothered about it. We really don't have time to waste visiting places that aren't up to scratch. I just wish I had checked out TripAdvisor before I travelled instead of afterwards. Most of my issues are already reported on here.

We won't be back, but I guess you have already gleaned that from what I have written. This is a case of misrepresentation and is confirmed in the reply that I got. "owing to the nature of this historic building, the shape and layout of the rooms are not consistent." My answer to that... Don't sell them as Executive Rooms then!

We did complain and were offered a 'Champagne afternoon tea for two at any Hand Picked Hotel' I declined based on the fact that I am a non drinker and that sort of thing really doesn't float our boats.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple