“Brilliant food and service! ”
Review of Oakley Fish Bar

Oakley Fish Bar
Ranked #31 of 115 Restaurants in Corby
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Went for evening meal after a long day of shopping. Quick to order and when we got the food home it was still hot and extremely delicious! They don’t take card but there is a cash point at the three doors down Tesco!

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Good fish and chips I have never had a bad meal from Oakley Fish Bar, It has become our place to go to all good fish and not dried out when you get them home . Give it a try you wont be disappointe .

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

As a 'fish & chip' shop, this is by far the best I've ever experienced. The shop is spotlessly clean, the staff are friendly, and the quality of the food provided is excellent, not greasy or small portioned. As for price, I would say that they are mid-ranged, but worth every penny, given the quality and taste of their food. They have won awards for their food and for their standard of Health and Safety. No wonder, I have awarded them 5 out of 5.

1  Thank Errol K
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

I use this shop on a weekly basis when I know the manger is there ( lad) but when there this weekend and he wasn't although food was ok the services just wasn't the same I hope he hasn't left because I will find another shop if he has , fingers crossed he's back this week

1  Thank happysuzh
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

This chip shop is definitely one of the best Corby has. The food is fresh and delicious. They do your burgers from order and are really lovely. The fish is huge so if you haven’t got a massive appetite a child size portion might be better for you.

1  Thank Lisa R