“Our local”

Beefeater Oakley Hay
Ranked #10 of 116 Restaurants in Corby
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Beefeater opened their doors back in 1974, and were driven by a passion for glorious steak. Mouth-watering cuts at mouth-watering prices was their motto. Reassuringly nothing's changed, these things still drive them today and they always will. Beefeater believe in two things, a warm friendly welcome and serving incredible steak that you can kick back, relax and enjoy. Visit this modern, stylish Beefeater & you'll find team full of personality. Whether you're visiting Rockingham Speedway, Wickstead Park or Rockingham Castle, we're ideally located
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Every time we go the food is great, the busier it is the longer it does take to serve you but you get that anywhere, just got to be mindful of your surroundings! Brilliant staff and our waitress always brings us a soft drink refill if she sees we are running low without asking!

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Went for a wedding anniversary meal and booked a table, was not very busy but had a great waitress serving us and had great service, was a wednesday and it filled up very quickly, goid meal and portions and a very good atmosphere and we all had a great time and value for money, plenty of parking as well.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful experience at the beefeater in Corby , food was slightly over priced but I was still very happy with my meal, I had the surf and turf combo which was recommended by my waiter Kyle and my friend chose the sirloin. the young lad was very busy but always had time to help , i can see why he is a very popular server as he seemed very experienced & all his guest’s was having a good time and he seemed to make everyone smile

Reviewed 18 June 2018

The food was amazing, and so was the staff me and my husband were seated at Kyle's table and he was very pleasant. He was polite and well mannered.Great experience!

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing visit made very special by out waiter Kyle, who was very professional, fun and made us feel very welcome ...he was very busy but always made time for us and created a lovely atmosphere..the food was fantastic as usual. I have Just seen the previous review and can only state that we found Kyle to be the utmost professional, attentive and knowledgeable and I would be very pleased should he serve us next time we go.....perhaps the other reviewer was having a bad day.

2  Thank 66augustmoon