US$74
US$131
US$127
Travelocity
US$139
Premier Inn Bracknell Central Hotel(Bracknell)(Great Value!)
US$90
PremierInn.com
Orbitz.com
Travelodge Bracknell Central(Bracknell)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
Reviews (2 224)
2 224 results
All reviewslarder restaurantbubble poolthorpe parkfamily roomactivity packspa breaksofa bedleisure facilitiesbreakfast was excellentlots of choiceevening mealbuffet stylelegoland packagevisiting legolandlego landsteam roomminute drive
17 - 22 of 2 224 reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This hotel is dreadful, avoid at all costs. They are clueless across all areas.

I write this as someone who stays in hotels circa 150 nights a year worldwide. I see the good and the bad. This hotel is terrible. They can get nothing right.

I’m sat in the restaurant now. We ordered half an hour ago. We still don’t have the bread we ordered to start with!!

No communication, no apologies.

When the food did arrive it was poorly cooked and wrong. The restaurant manager was clueless and rude. We were offered another bottle of wine to apologise for the delay. Great we said, another bottle of what we had just finished. Certainly said the waiter. The manager then came over to say that we couldn't have the same wine, as it was too expensive! He then offered the cheapest bottle of wine I've seen for a long time.

Next issue. My colleague ordered bernaise but was brought hollandaise instead. When this was asked to be rectified, it was abruptly taken away and came back about a minute later. The same dish but with tarragon thrown in and mixed around. This is beyond poor.

We have been here two nights already and we have found they are out of stock of most of the menu and wine list. Some of the staff do their best, but they can only do so much. It is clear that management is the issue. This is an incredible error. I will be complaining in person too and I would love to hear why the service, standards and organisation are so poor.

The rooms are average enough.

Only stay here if there’s no better option. The hotel should be re-branded as a Hampton by Hilton, as it is no where near the standard of a full service Hilton.

Do yourself a favour and eat down the road at the Golden Retriever pub. The food and service there is spot on. Also less than half the price of the Hilton. So you'll easily cover the taxi cost there and back.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank GlobalTravelPro-007
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Staff didnt care if I was their Hilton member or not. Even I was a silver member, I never got any benefit, till I complained. High price. I stayed for 4 weeks, not even once their management bother to ask any concern.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Having stayed the previous night at Hilton St Anne’s Manor I was hoping for an equally good experience based around our previous knowledge of Hilton hotels.

As we were attending Royal Ascot on Friday the location is perfect and a fifteen minute taxi ride was a great choice.

On reflection I should have booked myself but a friend booked via Bookings.com and it looks as though we got the unwanted rooms!

Small is expected in run of the mill hotels in London but Bracknell really??

You could only enter the bed from one side.... hardly fun in the middle of the night climbing over each other.... tv bigger than a cinema screen didn’t need the lights as the tv sorted that.

Cramped and poor layout not what you come to expect from a Hilton.

We took dinner in the restaurant and another let down. Ordered a steak and peppercorn sauce all meals arrived promptly but minus the peppercorn sauce that was then delivered.... but it wasn’t peppercorn it was gravy passed off as peppercorn sauce. When the waiter was asked he already knew it wasn’t peppercorn sauce but proceeded to stick his finger in and advise it was Gravy!

Poor standards not what you expect from a Hilton

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I stayed here as part of a LEGOLAND package deal. We were made very welcome by Julie on arrival who couldn't do enough for us. We used the pool which was wonderful after a busy day. Breakfast the next morning had so much choice. We all had something different but everything was perfect. The only thing that would have made the trip better would have been to gave some harder pillows as I find I don't sleep well with soft pillows. We would definitely use this hotel again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice friendly atmosphere in the lobby to have drinks/food. Breakfast was usual buffet style but didn’t work well in the booth type seating when the inside person wants to get out. My Australian kids went crazy for the make your own waffles and the Nutella in toast (not exactly a healthy breakfast!) I was impressed with the range of food including the veggies and fish in the breakfast buffet.
We stayed in a family room. Whatever idiot designed this hotel neglected to factor in the set of stairs (although only 6/7 of them) between the lift and the family rooms. This wasn’t what we needed after getting off a long haul flight with 4 suitcases!!
It’s quite easy to miss the hotel if you’re navigating unknown.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
HiltonBracknell, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Bracknell, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I was delighted to learn that you enjoyed your overall stay with us here at the Hilton Bracknell and I am most grateful for you sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community!

Thank you for your additional comments regarding breakfast. I am pleased to hear you and the family were able to enjoy the yummy waffles. I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Kind regards,