All reviews travel lodge cafe bar room was clean family room hash browns budget hotel main road local attractions short stay bracknell central visiting family dual carriageway ascot racecourse pleasant stay kids eat free plenty of parking stayed for nights
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Good for price and great location. Free parking and 10 mins walk to shops etc. Small breakfast area and crowded. Had to wait for a table and they ran out of food and when telling the staff,she just answer yes and walked on. Also ran out of milk which didn’t go down well with a lot of the guest. Lots of complaints. Luckily we had finished our breakfast at this point. Standard breakfast food... nothing special

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2018

We chose this hotel for the location as very close to family we were visiting.
First result was the free parking. We got there at approximately 1.30pm and plenty of spaces.
Second result was the very helpful lady on reception let us have our room a bit early.
The room was on the 3rd floor for which you pay a little extra. Room was excellent. Very clean. The bed was superb, very comfortable. Bathroom more than adequate.
The coffee/tea making facilities were excellent and well received.
Hubby had breakfast in the morning and said it was more than adequate for the price.
Checkout is a simple 'key drop' as we'd pre-paid but again, the helpful lady on reception came out and said Goodbye.
Would recommend and we'll stay again the next time we visit our family in Warfield.

Room Tip: 312 was a very quiet room
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2018

My stay at the travelodge was excellent.
The staff on my stay helped my locating a restaurant I was particularly looking for in town.
They also recovered a ring I had left behind the following day and sent it back to me a few days later. Well done guys especially Siddharth Mittal who I spoke to.
All in all a comfortable welcoming stay.
Peter.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 March 2018

3 family members staying over for 1 night, 3 separate rooms all nice and clean. Good breakfast the following morning. good parking facilities. Definitely recommend this place. Easy access from Bracknell to surrounding areas

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 12 March 2018

I stayed here when the snow was very bad so I could get to work. The room had this sort of vent in it which was broken and wouldn't close so the room was freezing cold!!

The bedding had a rip in it however the room was clean. The bathroom was clean but cheap, but you get what you pay for I suppose. If I were to need to stay in Bracknell again I'd go for the premier inn.

Room Tip: 3rd floor for the quiet rooms.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
TravelodgeUK, Joe from the Social Media Team at Travelodge Bracknell Central, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are really sorry to hear of your experience.

Please accept our sincerest apologies and we will pass your comments onto the hotel as this does not reflect Travelodge standards. If you wish to contact us directly to give us more feedback, please be aware that you can always contact our Customer Services team with your review and booking details.

Thank you again for your review.