Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
eDreams
Reviews (1 373)
1 373 results
All reviews rainforest setting beautiful resort stainless steel washer dryer pool area deluxe spa suite spa treatments tallows beach star resort main building small kitchen relaxing break girls weekend great pool boardwalk byron acres
Selected filters
3 - 8 of 1 373 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2021 via mobile

A beautiful resort with luxurious rooms, amenities and facilities. The food at the Verandah (thank you Camilla) and the service by the Reception staff (Tye and Charlotte) was exceptional very friendly and accommodating. There’s a lot of rainforest walking or cycling available within the property and it has exclusive access to Tallow Beach. Restaurants and the main town centre are only 5-8 minutes away by car. Highly recommend this resort.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Jordan Rodgers, General Manager at Crystalbrook Byron, formerly Byron at Byron, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2021

Thank you for the wonderful feedback for Tye and Charlotte. We're proud to have both of them on our team and I'll certainly share your comments with them.

Reviewed 11 June 2021

I have been to the spa once before and enjoyed it. This time however was the exact opposite. A less than helpful front desk staffer at the spa, no tour no checking if I needed anything it was just dismal for what should be a 5 star customer experience. The steam room was not on, and with there no longer being a magnesium pool this is needed. The massage itself was lovely. Unfortunately, the lady at the desk was abrupt and rude to me when I handed her my gift voucher (telling me this is not money) Yes I was aware of that, it is a gift voucher. Because of this, she was not allowed to let me to use my locals card( which in terms and conditions I can) - She cut me off everytime I tried to speak. I left upset and totally taken back by how rude this lady was. Your staff at the spa need some training on customer service and experience. I emailed the spa after, but no one followed up, I'm sure she had zero intention of escalating anything.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 4 June 2021 via mobile

At very short notice the staff pulled together a conference for 6 staff and total of 9 guests.
The facilities, service, food, ambience and accommodation were exceptional
Not only was it an excellent learning environment it also provided the relaxation and retreat experience that my team required
My only criticism was that the track to the beach was under water and there isn’t an alternate route. There is a ramp on the path which is there to assist under wet circumstances but it wasn’t inadequate. It would be great for them to find a solution as the access to the beach from the resort in my option is very important.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Jordan Rodgers, General Manager at Crystalbrook Byron, formerly Byron at Byron, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2021

Thank you for the excellent review, Vicki. We’re thrilled your time with us was so amazing. We always strive to go above and beyond to ensure our guests have a memorable experience. It’s not surprising that our event team took such great care of you and made you feel so valued.

Reviewed 10 May 2021 via mobile

My daughter and I return to this heavenly resort regularly and it never disappoints. The service, the food, the beauty ... the peace. When life allows we retreat to Byron On Byron to relax, indulge and let nature restore the soul. Top marks every time. See you again soon.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Jordan Rodgers, General Manager at Crystalbrook Byron, formerly Byron at Byron, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2021

Thank you for making us your "go-to" resort in Byron bay, Lisa. We look forward to having you back soon.

Reviewed 26 April 2021 via mobile

Loved every aspect of the experience. I was hoping for a relaxing break and it delivered. I couldn’t believe that every room really does have a wonderful rainforest aspect. This relaxing rainforest setting is what sets Crystalbrook Byron apart - waking up to the sounds of nature rather than cars. Extremely happy with the dining experience, attentiveness of staff, cleanliness of room and wandering around the magnificent grounds. Happy to choose the Restaurant for my birthday celebration - a lovely romantic setting at night. All meals throughout the stay were super fresh and beautifully prepared.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Esprit-99
Jordan Rodgers, General Manager at Crystalbrook Byron, formerly Byron at Byron, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2021

Wonderful to hear we lived up to your expectations, Esprit and thank you for choosing to celebrate your birthday with us.