“Midweek Dinner with Friend”

Asiana Fusion Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 482 Restaurants in Sunderland
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, View, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The sun was shining & we had a great table at the window overlooking the river. It was reasonably early on Wednesday evening so the restaurant wasn’t very busy & the service was really quick... and extremely courteous! We had the mixed platter to share as a starter along with quarter duck & pancakes!! Could not fault the food... great portion size & delicious! 2 mains with plenty chicken & king prawns and 3 bottles of Sol brought our bill to £70. Absolutely lovely meal... haven’t been here fr a long time & I’ve just been reminded how good it is.... I’ll definitely be back soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Went here for my son's birthday .7 in total party .
Firstly nice view over river and service was excellent.
I had chicken n sweet corn soup for starter and a half duck with pancake rolls for main meal.
Food was delicious and plentiful and the whole table thourghly enjoyed their food .
Another great thing was they split the bills into the 3 groups on table which was much easier for paying .
The lad serving us was quite the character and kept the evening rolling along really well.
This was my first time here but my wife n kids have been a few times before and loved it and that's why my boy chose Asiana and he done well.
All in all lovely restaurant great view excellent service and fantastic view.
We will be back

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We decided to spend our Ruby Anniversary evening on our own in our favourite restaurant.Decided not to mention it was our Anniversary however family members had popped in talked to Ian & John about Champagne our family laughed as both Ian & John just knew we’d enjoy Bottle Zinfandel & John Smiths & letf vouchers for us,lovely to know that the staff never wasted our families money.Great people.We arrived all the staff wished us a happy anniversary.We were so shocked.Our night was amazing loved the food & drinks.Thanks to staff at Asiana.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We went to Asiana for a 50th birthday celebration and weren’t disappointed! The food was first class throughout, the service was exceptional - special mention to John - his manner and professionalism were brilliant. Couldn’t recommend Asiana enough

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

This place never fails to deliver a warm welcome and really delicious food Visited tonight for my nieces birthday and had a great time, lovely atmosphere, great service and a very funny waiter who kept us all entertained. The personal touches make all the difference and it’s why people come back, a real gem in Sunderland! Struggling to shortlist dishes to recommend as everything is so tasty, I really don’t think you can go wrong!