“The best massage ever”
Review of Hua Hin Moom Spa

Hua Hin Moom Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Holistic and Remedial Thai Traditional therapy Fully qualified Thai therapists in both Thailand and UkK Choose from a range of therapies that include remedial treatment to help that sore back and neck or try one of relaxation treatments; Thai traditional,herbal,Thai fusion, hot compress,Indian head massage,sports and Swedish. We also offer a new Thai facial massage and skin program.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

Me and my fiance have literally just got back home from our visit at hua hin moon massage center. I honestly I don't know where to begin. I'll start with my experience first. I suffer from very sever pain in my face and the same pain from my groin down my thighs around my knees , shins and into my ankles. I'm on very heavy pain medication ( liquid and tablet morphine and nerve painkillers) which really does help, it doesn't take my pain away but it makes it just bearable, so I'm not rolling around on the floor in agony. But I'm still in alot of pain. Google has been my best friend I've tried every trick in the book and all the home remedies I could find, but NOTHING worked. And then I came across Hua Hin Moon massage. I drove down to check the place out and when I went in I was welcomed by David and Moon, they both own the massage centre. David is English and Moon is from Thailand and she is fully trained in the uk and in Thailand for giving all different types of massages, from sports massage, facial massages, Thai massage and they will even do a bespoke massage to cater for exactly what you want. They are both very friendly and both very professional. David is a well educated gent who has phd's and he works in the medical feild which was great for me because when I explained my pain problem to him he knew exactly what type of massage I woukd benifit from the most. And no it wasn't the most expensive massage on there price list, so to me, that shows he is also very genuine and genuinely wants to help, unlike some salons that are pushy and try to make you pick the most expensive thing they offer even tho it wouldn't really work. So I booked an hours bespoke massage with moon. I wanted my legs doing and my face doing. And all I can say is WOW WOW WOW and WOW!!! It was the best experience I have ever had outside the bedroom. She rubbed oil into my legs massaged me, twisted me in ways that totally relaxed my legs. I honestly don't know how to express how good this massage felt. I took my pj's with me a vest top and a pair of shorts but they do have traditional Thai clothes if you don't bring your own. Moon also massaged my face , pressed on preasure points and again that was also amazing. I'm sat at home typing this review with NO PAIN in my legs. I felt that much relief that when I was sat waiting in reception to rebook I burst into tears with joy and because I didn't feel like I wanted to cut my legs off. I am definitely definitely going to be using David and moon for as long as I can afford too. They have really really good rates. And there rates are very very cheep compared to the quality of work and effort they put into each booking. My fiance had a sports massage. He has a snapped crucial ligament and a painful shoulder from a fall and injuries from playing football. He was very aprehensive about going for a massage but I talked him into it and he has just said he is so so glad he went. He feels totally relaxed and doesn't feel tight. The lady who done is massage was very careful around his knee and shoulder but got to the places where he wanted. The massage room was low lit and had relaxing music and the whole salon smelt very nice and It's very clean. He was very very please with his experience and he is also wanting to return. We have both actually already booked in for next week but this time for 1 hour 30 mins. Trust me , once you have been here you won't want to leave. David and moon have totally made my life alot better regarding pain. I'm still sat here just thinking wow. After a long week at work get yourself booked in for an hour or 2 at hua hin moon massage and you will be totally relaxed and ready for the weekend and the week ahead. 5 ☆☆☆☆☆ star from us both . And thank you. Rachel and lee

1  Thank Rachel W

Reviewed 4 October 2016

Moon and her great team are committed to providing the best treatment possible. I have been coming here for a long standing back injury and Moon really hits the spot. She is authentic and well trained in a variety of modalities. Try the best!

Reviewed 23 September 2016

If you have any aches or pains, or simply just want a relaxing massage to soothe the day's cares away, then this is the place to go! The welcome is second to none, and the treatment is first-class!
Moon herself has great expertise and experience across a wide range of medical conditions whether it be aching back and shoulders, cricked neck, hip and leg pains, sports injuries... Thai and Swedish massage is on offer, with or without oil, and Moon can provide ultrasound treatment for deep tissue injuries. If you enjoy a quality massage but haven't yet found your way to Moon's shop in Sunderland, then you are missing a real treat. The only way to find out what you're missing is to try!