“Maybe we were lucky..”

Jamie's Italian Oslo Airport
Ranked #15 of 18 Restaurants in Gardermoen
Price range: US$10 - US$21
Description: Jamie's Italian is all about simple, honest and tasty food created using superbly sourced produce. Great food and beautiful surroundings. Welcome to Jamie's Italian - Oslo Aiport.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Maybe we were lucky..we I had a very tasty ravioli and a good caprese salad. My colleagues weren't complaining either about heir salmon and the lasagne. I come often to Oslo and this is one of the better eateries at the airport and reasonably priced. For Norway that is :)

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Went for dinner before leaving to Prague with a colleague. Kind waiter, rapid service and free tables. Positive! However, the meatball pizza was not impressive - barely any topping and very dry bottom - not crispy dry. Taste potentially good, but not well prepared for this price. Negative! Together: Average!

Oda Elisabeth W, Guest Relations Manager at Jamie's Italian Oslo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Gourmettrollet,

Thank you so much for your review, I will forward your feedback to the kitchen team.
We are sorry that the pizza was not up to standard.

Hav e a nice day!

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Having read a few of the reviews of this establishment I would agree the service here is slow. In my case I had to wait 35 mins for my food after I ordered because "the system had deleted my order". When I raised it with the waiter he did chase it up and it came quickly. Food when it arrived was ok but nothing special.

Hi Al77345,

Thank you for your review! Service is important to us so we appreciate your feedback. I will forward it to the management team at the restaurant.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Ordered entrecôte and looked forward for a OK metal. One of us asked to get the meat medium +. The waiter told us this was not possible because all steaks was cooked well done.
When the meat arrived we saw the reason. The meat was a piece of tough meat a few millimeters thick with fried potatoes and coleslaw. The garlic butter was a couple of drops in the middle of the meat. No sauce.
The dish was also expensive.
I additon om the floor at the entrance and inside of the counter a lot of food pieces was spilled on the floor.
This was our first and last visit to Jamies italian.

Hi Alfen,

We are sorry that the food and hygiene at Jamie's Italian - international terminal was not up to standard.
I will forward your feedback to the managemnet team at the restaurant.
Thank you so much for your review.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Sitting at the bar i had an excellent overview of what was going on and was creating stress there. It created a bit of bureaucracy that was kind of hilaric.
Good food, good wines and beers.

Hi Leopold M,

Thank you so much for your review! I'm glad that you enjoyed the food and drinks!

Welcome back soon!