Reviews (2 348)
2 348 results
1 105
1 105
All reviews covered walkway helsinki airport an early flight under cover the executive lounge between flights terminal building late arrival short walk from the terminal an overnight stay separate shower five minute walk comfortable bed private sauna night's sleep stayed here for one night breakfast buffet
16 - 21 of 2 348 reviews
Reviewed 4 November 2018

Finding good airport hotels can be quite a challenge but this one is a good one. Located less than five mins walk (mostly undercover) from exiting the Arrivals hall in Terminal 2, the Reception staff met me with a wonderful Finnish smile.
The Ground floor has Reception, the restaurant and a bar. There’s also a small ‘grab and go’ style kiosk with drinks, snacks and toiletries. The room was about average for a Hilton and had a good shower, multiple power sockets and tea and coffee making facilities.
No rooms seem to offer runway views, but you can see planes taxiing and taking off from certain parts of the hotel.
Breakfast was great, good selection of food, well presented and maintained. They even do an Early Breakfast from 3.30am for those leaving on very early flights. More airport hotels should do this.
There is a good sized gym on the lower ground floor and a sauna too. The Executive Lounge on the 5th floor was bright and airy, albeit offering nothing more than coffee and soft drinks.
Will happily stay there again. Well done to all the staff, really friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
LindaT4109, Guest Service Manager at Hilton Helsinki Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your lovely review. I am very happy to hear that you had a good experience with us overall.
We have few rooms with a especially good view to the runway, I would recommend that if you wish to have a runway view, please let us know about your wishes before your arrival. We will try to fulfill your wishes the best we can considering the availability at the time. In the executive lounge we have coffee, tea, soft drinks and small snacks available during the day and from 6 pm - 8 pm small tapas food and open bar from 6 pm until 22 pm. I hope you have time to enjoy our executive lounge more perhaps with your next visit here.

I warmly welcome you back and hope to see you again soon!

Have a good weekend!

Reviewed 29 October 2018

Nicest front desk staff I ever met! I landed in Helsinki at 9am and had a meeting scheduled at 10:30am at a location 20min away from hotel. The hotel staff made sure that i wasn't late for my meeting. Really appreciate that!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
LindaT4109, Guest Service Manager at Hilton Helsinki Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Thank you for your lovely review. I am really happy to hear that you have enjoyed our great services and I happily welcome you back again and hope to see again soon.
Have a great week!

Reviewed 28 October 2018

We landed late and didn't fancy the trip into Helsinki at that hour, so stayed at the airport. What a good idea that turned out to be! A quiet, comfortable room with a huge breakfast buffet the next morning and friendly staff... what a great start to our long weekend.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your great review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our great room and especially the breakfast buffet.
I am glad to hear that you had good start for the long weekend. I hope to see you again soon!

Have a good week!

Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

The hotel was good how you can expect in Hilton. Free wifi was good. Bed comfortable. Checkin also good. Just breakfast I really expect better. Not many choices. If you wanna stay here for one night is the hotel for you. Is just few steps from terminal. Perfect for 1night stand.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Lucas00007

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that overall you had a good experience with us and that it was convenient for you before your travels. I warmly welcome you back again and hope to see you again soon.

Have a great day!
Best regards, Linda T. / Guest Service Manager

Reviewed 27 October 2018

The other favorite is located at the Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris. They serve the best coffee! Whenever I stay again at either location in the future, I have no intention of shopping around for another venue.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your lovely review. I am happy to hear such nice feedback. I warmly welcome you back again and hope to see you again soon. Have a great week!

Best Regards,