All reviews security check an early flight one night rooms are small departure hall connecting flight late arrival between flights inside terminal remote control helsinki vantaa short night late at night short stay night's sleep your luggage comfortable bed
Reviewed 17 October 2018

I have chosen this hotel thanks to its location: right in the Terminal 2 at Vantaa airport. Good connection with city: bus stop and train station are nor far away. But room itself was a surprise: very-very small and without windows. So if you are claustrophobic or if you are travelling with your wife, stay in another hotel!
Breakfast was included and it was tasty. I slept well and this is the most important thing.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
KampCollectionHotels, Manager on duty at GLO Hotel Airport Vantaa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2018

Dear tiiterr,

Thank you for choosing Glo Hotel Airport and for taking the time to write a review!

I am very glad you got a good night sleep and liked our location. We are only a few minutes from the security check and train and buses are also closeby in case you want to go to city center. We have actually two different kind of room types. Glo Smart rooms are compact indeed and they are good for a short term stay. Next time if you would prefer a bit more space I would recommend our comfort rooms. They are larger and they come with a tea-and coffee set.

Wishing you warmly welcome back!

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

Right outside the terminal so really easy flying in late and have an early meeting!
Rooms are small but clean.
Breakfast is in a restaurant across the hotel and is okish
This hotel is excellent for a short stay

Date of stay: October 2018

Dear Martijn V,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to review your experience!

I am very delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay! We do have two different kind of room types. Smart rooms are compact and great for a short term stay. Then again if you wish to have a bit more space I would recommend our comfort rooms, they are larger and there is a tea and coffee set in them.

Have a great autumn and hopefully we will see you again!

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

... the effect of not having a window. Feels terrible. I did travel different time zones yet woke up several times during the night as if jetlegged.
Rooms are claustrophobically small. A tv mounted on a board with a frame of led lights from behind is designed to provide a spaceous feeling. Doesn‘t help though. Plus I was too stupid to switch the leds off when trying to sleep. Looking for a switch I found the hilarious statements on attached pic.
Given the size of the room, the absence of daylight and the unmanagable aircon/ventilation, the rate was ridiculously high.
Take Hilton or Scandic. They are just a two minutes walk from the Terminal without crossing any traffic as I found out looking for Dinner.

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank DESBrln
KampCollectionHotels, Manager on Duty at GLO Hotel Airport Vantaa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2018

Dear DESBrln,

Thank you for choosing GLO Hotel Airport and for your review!
I am very sorry to hear you were not so happy with your stay. We do not unfortunately have windows in our hotel. Our front desk is available 24 hours and happy to help with AC and any other guestions/ issues.

Have a great autumn and hopefully we will see you again!

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

There is a choice of hotels within the airport, but as a GHA Black level member I decided to maintain my loyalty and stay the night. This hotel is not up to GHA standard. The rooms are underground, very small and without any windows. Kind of weird, as I felt awkward most of the time. There was no toilet roll holder, no mini bar or mini fridge, and no room service. You get your meals in the adjacent eatery, which also serves as the airport ground staff mess. Really, not so nice for the price, and no recognition of my loyalty status with GHA. Avoid.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
KampCollectionHotels, manager on duty at GLO Hotel Airport Vantaa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2018

Dear 2Ozies,

Thank you for choosing Glo Hotel Airport and for your review!

I am very sorry to hear you were not so happy about your stay with us. As we are located underground we do not have windows and we do not have our own restaurant. Luckily there are a few restaurants and cafes closeby inside the airport and also Jumbo shopping center is approx.10 minutes drive away. There is a very good variety of restaurants. Our guests GHA-membership is important to us and we do remember to show it to our guests. We had upgraded your room from smart room to comfort room and we gave a gift that waited you in the room. Unfortunately we were not able to upgrade to one of our larger comfort room as they were in use already. I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Let me mention the positives, of which there are many. Friendly & helpful reception staff, a 24-hour gym, reclining and adjustable bed, gorgeous shower. Most of all the convenience of staying airport-side if you are only on an overnight trip.

Now you can stop reading if you really want to stay here. The friendly staff I mentioned earlier had a cold and sneezed everywhere with a tissue nowhere in sight. The comfy bed happens to be directly under the corridor where all arrivals walk out. I swear I heard every shoe/high heel clatter on the floor above followed by the ubiquitous wheely case. When you have 30 arrivals between 11pm and 6am you get through a few of those.

Luckily counting heels and bags put me to sleep for a few hours. If you really must stay here then my suggestion to you is to ask for a room that is away from that corridor.

Would I stay here again? Under similar circumstances possibly but only as a last resort.

Date of stay: September 2018

Dear Shyam B

Thank you for your visit and for taking the time to review your experience. I am happy to hear you liked your stay with us and found our staff and location as well as your room nice and comfy.

I am very sorry you heard the sounds and they disturbed your sleep. It is very important to us that our guests get to sleep well. We will make sure to give you a very quite room next time.

Hopefully we will see you again!

Manager on Duty