Reviews (1 136)
1 136 results
All reviews high tech cdg airport free shuttle projector tv controlled by a tablet mood lighting window shades great shower modern design water usage eco friendly hotel rooms are small japanese restaurant short stay dinner buffet would stay again beds were very comfortable
42 - 47 of 1 136 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Loved this funky hotel. Room amenities controlled by tablet. Bed head adjustable for watching tv which is projected onto wall. Small drop down table for laptop. Very nice common spaces for conversation or work.
Eco friendly. Staff all with a smile.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nicole V, Directeur général at Nomad Hotel Paris Roissy CDG Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Hello Klivin656847,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience after your stay with us.
Thank you also for your enthusiasm.
I am sincerely pleased to read that you enjoyed the NOMAD Hotels concept and design.
We look forward to welcoming you again during your next stay.
Nicole V., General Manager of NOMAD Paris Hotel Roissy CDG Airport.algre

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We had a great time in France. Our outbound flight was super early in the morning so we decided to stay at Nomad Roissy CDG. Completly green amenities. Super clean and quiet. Shuttle serive. Good food near by or at the hotel. We would stay again...

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello Qosqo15,
Thank you for sharing your review with us.
I am glad to read that you enjoyed the location of NOMAD Hotel Paris Roissy CDG Airport :)
I am sincerely pleased to read that you enjoyed the NOMAD Hotels bed and design.
We look forward to welcoming you again during your next stay.
Thank you also for your enthusiasm.
Nicole V., General Manager of NOMAD Paris Hotel Roissy CDG Airport.algre

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I could not fault the cleanliness of this hotel. However catering for customers who are from other countries and who don't speak French would go a long way to make the hotel a 5star . There were no English channels on the posh big screen and the instructions in the lifts were in French! This is a hotel near the airport and i am assuming they get a lot of customers from other countries. Also, most hotels normally offer free coffee and a kettle in the rooms, this hotel did not! I had to walk down every time to get a small cup of coffee for 3euros and to buy a small bottle of water for 2.50euros. I could not buy breakfast or dinner as I was told there was no menu. In general, I would not recommend the hotel to any of my friends who do not speak French.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank stella2016784
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Nomad is an excellent hotel located very close to the airport. It's great when you just need a place to relax for a long layover or for a quick stop in Paris. The shower is so cool that I made my husband take a picture of last time we were here so that we could try to build a similar one in our future home! 10/10 would recommend!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nicole V, Directeur général at Nomad Hotel Paris Roissy CDG Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear 503barbara,

1000 thank you for this amazing review !
I am so happy to read that you spent an excellent stay at Nomad Hotel Paris Roissy CDG, and you can be sure that all the team will be aware of this great feedback.

Regarding the shower, I am glad to read that you appreciate it. Good luck to your husband, I am sure you will enjoy it !

I am looking forward to welcome you again.

Warm regards,

Nicole V - General Manager

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Glad we found this hotel through Orbitz.com!
Perfect distance from CDG airport, free and regular shuttle service.
Room is funky, very clean, efficient, advertised as eco and it indeed was an eco-hotel!
Breakfast buffet was great.
Will use this hotel again for future stop overs in Paris!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Nicole V, Gérant at Nomad Hotel Paris Roissy CDG Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2018

Dear Mdns !

I am so glad to read that you enjoyed your time spent at Nomad Hotel Paris Roissy CDG, and I would like to thank you for this great review regarding our concept and our food !

I am looking forward to welcome you again in our hotel.

Nicole V - General Manager