US$128
Courtyard
US$116
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$48
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

US$79
  • Restaurant
Comfort Hotel Airport CDG(Le Mesnil-Amelot)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$118
  • Breakfast included
Reviews (1 048)
1 048 results
All reviewshigh techcdg airportfree shuttleprojector tvcontrolled by a tabletmood lightingwindow shadesgreat showermodern designeco friendly hotelcontrol lightsjapanese restaurantopen spacerooms are smallshort staybeds were very comfortablewould stay again
5 - 10 of 1 048 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Loved this funky hotel. Room amenities controlled by tablet. Bed head adjustable for watching tv which is projected onto wall. Small drop down table for laptop. Very nice common spaces for conversation or work.
Eco friendly. Staff all with a smile.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a great time in France. Our outbound flight was super early in the morning so we decided to stay at Nomad Roissy CDG. Completly green amenities. Super clean and quiet. Shuttle serive. Good food near by or at the hotel. We would stay again...

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I could not fault the cleanliness of this hotel. However catering for customers who are from other countries and who don't speak French would go a long way to make the hotel a 5star . There were no English channels on the posh big screen and the instructions in the lifts were in French! This is a hotel near the airport and i am assuming they get a lot of customers from other countries. Also, most hotels normally offer free coffee and a kettle in the rooms, this hotel did not! I had to walk down every time to get a small cup of coffee for 3euros and to buy a small bottle of water for 2.50euros. I could not buy breakfast or dinner as I was told there was no menu. In general, I would not recommend the hotel to any of my friends who do not speak French.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank stella2016784
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nomad is an excellent hotel located very close to the airport. It's great when you just need a place to relax for a long layover or for a quick stop in Paris. The shower is so cool that I made my husband take a picture of last time we were here so that we could try to build a similar one in our future home! 10/10 would recommend!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nicole V, Directeur général at Nomad Hotel Paris Roissy CDG Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear 503barbara,

1000 thank you for this amazing review !
I am so happy to read that you spent an excellent stay at Nomad Hotel Paris Roissy CDG, and you can be sure that all the team will be aware of this great feedback.

Regarding the shower, I am glad to read that you appreciate it. Good luck to your husband, I am sure you will enjoy it !

I am looking forward to welcome you again.

Warm regards,

Nicole V - General Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Glad we found this hotel through Orbitz.com!
Perfect distance from CDG airport, free and regular shuttle service.
Room is funky, very clean, efficient, advertised as eco and it indeed was an eco-hotel!
Breakfast buffet was great.
Will use this hotel again for future stop overs in Paris!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family