“Don't waste your money!”
Review of Casey's Corner

Casey's Corner
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 28 June 2018

They claim they have the best hot dogs, yet they have only 3 hot dogs on the menu.

I got a classic hot dog, which they didn't even bother to put ketchup or mustard on as advertised. I almost laughed as I opened the box to find a plain hot dog in a bun which cost €8! They also over charge you for their boring fries and drinks. It was extremely underwhelming.

Don't waste your money here.

3  Thank dylanhickmeister

Reviewed 14 June 2018

I would definitely recommend this quick service restaurant if you are visiting Disneyland Paris. I've been coming to Disneyland for years and tried many of the restaurants but this one is definitely the best. The hot dogs are delicious, and cost about 8 euros which may sound expensive but all the food in Disneyland Paris is! You do have to pay extra for the fries, which were 4 euros but you do get a large portion which can be shared between 2 people. They also sell chicken nuggets too.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

We went bit late for lunch so it's not crowded. The meal was fine but bit expensive. I personally liked the dessert at this place.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely day watching my 14 year old daughter enjoy Disneyland Paris. I was unable to go on most rides due to an upcoming operation. As I was in a lot of pain, we carried a chair with us everywhere and, whilst I was sitting in the queue at Casey's Corner, Adama noticed I was struggling and in pain. She crossed the room and helped me, first offering to order my food and bring it to me. When she realised my order was long, she took me to the front of the very long queue, so I could order without further delay. Tjis kind gesture made a huge difference to us and we are very grateful. I wouls like Adama to receive some form of praise for her thoughtfulness; many other staff mbers saw me on my chair throughout the day, but she was the only one to go out of her way to help me. Thank you Adama! P.S. We communicated in French.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

A reasonable priced hot dog and fries restaurant where service is quicker than most others probably because of the limited menu, but like most of Disney is very in-eco with lots plastic and paper waste

Date of visit: May 2018