“Golf.holiday”

Health Land Spa & Massage (Chaeng Wattana)
Ranked #4 of 17 things to do in Pak Kret
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Place is very classy for a massage outlet.
Price is reasonable
Room.is excellent w individual cubicles for,shower and basin
Only the oil massage too soft. Like only rubbing oil into skin. Fell asleep during t 2 hours as was too.gentle.
Didn't manage to soothe aching muscles from.golf.game.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"phones"
"thailand"

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Located in a Nicely renovated huge standalone building. Paid 600THB for 2 hours Thai massage. The therapist skill is same as many other massage outlet in Bangkok but Health land price is much higher (branding)
The therapist only worked on me for 1 hour 40 minutes. The rest of the timing is waiting for her to come in, her middle break. She stop 15 minutes earlier and asked me to change and go for tea. Not sure this is normal or I was short changed?

Reviewed 31 August 2017

I love the health land spa, there are many in Bangkok and outside city. I used to came here when I am in Thailand. Most of the time I buy the 10 coupons for the spa aroma treatments 90 minutes each coupon. The environment is top, great skill of staff. The only thing I do not like is the cutting time of some staff, I mean after many years I could see the different. Some of them do effectively 75 minutes, twice only 70 minutes. It is not fair to the customer. So please improve it soon. I never bought the coupon since the last time.

1  Thank gi01953
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Health Land has very good staff . Ambiance is good . I have tried few massages like Aroma massage, herbal massage, Reflexology foot massage, I am very much satisfied with there work. It's very relaxing & calming . Health Land is my first choice in Bangkok.

1  Thank Mamta S