Lowest prices for your stay
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$83
FindHotelUS$83
Orbitz.comUS$83
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 December 2020

The room smelled of cat pee. The heat wasn't working in the dead of winter. The rooms are dark and gross. The water is not drinkable. Horrible customer service. I will never waste my money there again and I suggest you stay away!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2020

I stayed here last weekend for a solo get away to visit the beautiful scenery close by. The motel was wonderful, and the staff were very friendly and accommodated all my needs! The new owners have made this motel so cozy, welcoming and comfortable. The rooms are great, very clean and have a huge TV in them! Overall I had a fantastic experience and would recommend to anyone looking to stay in NJ and do some exploring.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 October 2020

I’ve been working here as a maid for a year and a half and I’m truly Blessed to work here. The new owners are AWESOME people ,they have done a lot to the motel, their goal is to make costumers feel Safe, Comfortable and feel like you are home away from home. I will highly recommend this Motel

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank damarisa947
Reviewed 29 October 2020

We stayed here for three days and we had the best time. A lots of trails in the area, also Mountain Creek is very close. Motel was very clean. People work there are awesome, helpful, understanding and co-operative. I would highly recommend this Motel. Rates that would meet anyone's needs. We will go there again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 October 2020 via mobile

Stayed here recently while taking a family weekend away in the outdoors. Apparently there are new owners who are SO sweet and really trying to make the motel even nicer. The rooms are good for the value and ours came with a huge TV. Location is close to amazing hiking and fishing which we did. The owners also made a fire pit in the back so a few of the guests sat outside at night which we thought was a nice touch. Overall, it’s a great place to stay if you need to save money but still want to be in the area!