Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 February 2017

Felt like a queen. I called to arrange that I will check in very late and I was amazed by the reception. Wow!!! The room was as if it was prepared for honeymoon. The restaurant was closed but my delicious dinner was waiting. Everything so serene. I was so excited by the beauty, cleanliness and all to that extend that I couldn't sleep. Wish I stayed for more days. Keep your stand as high always.

Room tip: The best you can ever think off. The shower and dressing room - exquisite.
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank kaboengs
Reviewed 12 February 2016

During a Business trip to South Africa we stayed at the Casa Grande. The pick up from the Airport and the Transfer as well as the welcome was very nice.
The Lodge is located next to a main road but we did not experienced any noise from traffic.
The rooms are nicely prepared but would Need some refurbishment in some Areas.
The Restaurant was nice and quiet and we did get our orders served in a timely manner.
The menu of the lodge could be enlarged and some more fish dishes added to the menu. The drinks were very nicely prepared.
A very nice experience was the shuttle back to the Airport as the General Manager took the time to get a personal Feedback to his lodge and the Service he and his staff is providing.
Overall a good place to stay on your Business trip.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank My_Boston_10
Reviewed 29 August 2015 via mobile

I booked into an executive room thinking I would have a peaceful Saturday. However, the venue doubles as a wedding venue and accommodation and on that night there was a wedding function in the hall just opposite my room. The loud music played till late into the night and with all my windows and doors closed, I couldn't hear my programs on TV. I called reception and asked the lady to please be considerate to the guests and I was just told that there was nothing they could do.
In essence guests are not considered at all. I'm totally appalled.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank simoneadetoye
JurieSmith, Guest Relations Manager at Casa Grande Lodge & Function Venue, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2015

Dear Simone,

I apologise for your experience of late, it has been brought under my attention this morning by the Manager that was on duty this weekend as well as my Receptionist.

It is unfortunate however we are a wedding venue as well. After discussion with the Manager on duty and the Receptionist, and after watching and listening to the camera footage in Reception, I did note that it was communicated to you that another room further from the function was available and this was offered to you. I also noted that the receptionists did not specifically mention that there is a wedding when you checked in, please rest assured that this was handled with her.

Non the less, we still do apologise for the less than favorable experience and we do hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 17 May 2015 via mobile

A lovely and breathtaking hotel close to Sun City and Harties. Enjoyed every moment. Felt like I was visiting a villa in Spain. Staff were friendly and helpful. The room was beautifully decorated and comfortable. The Chapel and halls are beautifully romantic and designed. I loved it.

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Theresa P
Reviewed 1 March 2015

Stayed here for 2 nights as part of a business school field trip. The room was small but very comfortable. Service was very good. Pool area and outdoor area was comfortable.
Room was cleaned daily. Decent satellite tv selection. Wifi was operational although not very fast.
Would be happy to stay here again in the future.

Date of stay: February 2015