“Perfect in every way!”
other travellers have booked this property
Dining area with excellent view of the Caribbean Sea
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Dining area with excellent view of the Caribbean Sea
You can lay in the king size bed while gazing through the window at the ocean.
The screened-in lanai is attached to the master bedroom.
Master bedroom features a king size bed with an amazing view of the Caribbean.
The guest bedroom has two twin beds which can be combined to form a king size bed.
The kitchen is small, but has everything you'll need to prepare your meals.
Even the kitchen window has a view of the ocean.
The living room has a sofa/sleeper.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Phillip M
“Perfect in every way!”
Reviewed 30 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

I just want to say thank you to Dan for going the xtra mile to make sure we had a perfect stay. I had my dates crossed with air and accommodations and Dan worked with us to ensure we could make it work out.

Much appreciation and thanks!
Regards,
Phil and family

Date of stay: March 2018
12 Apr 2018
Hi Phil, thanks for the review. Adjusting your travel dates was no problem on my end. I was a little disappointed that I wasn't able to accommodate your last couple of nights since we were already booked. I'm glad to know that everything worked out and you enjoyed your trip. Please keep us in mind for your next trip to Grand Cayman!
Susan B
“Grand Cayman Paradise Off the Beaten Path”
Reviewed 26 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

This North Side/Rum Point condo perfectly fit our desire to stay away from the hustle and bustle of Georgetown and the cruise ship traffic. The drive to nearby attractions (Starfish Point, Queen Elizabeth Botanical Gardens, Stingray City boat tour, Bio Bay kayak trip) and the excellent restaurants in East End and North side was easy. And you can't beat having the beach for snorkeling and a pool right out your back door. This 2 bedroom 2 bath condo was just right for my husband and I and our 2 college-age sons, plenty of room and very comfortably appointed. We were sorry we only could stay a week.

Date of stay: December 2017
27 Dec 2017
Thanks for taking the time to submit a review. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the island and the accommodations. Please keep us in mind for your next trip to Grand Cayman. We'd love to have you back!
Warwick, Rhode Island
Reviewed 3 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

Date of stay: August 2017
Your age range 50-64
12 Apr 2018
Delighted to hear that you enjoyed your vacation! We'd be happy to have you back anytime. Thanks for taking the time to submit a review, it's appreciated.
akhuntrr6...
“Ahhhhhh glorious beauty”
Reviewed 8 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

We had such a great time at Dams place! Everything you could need and great comfort. The ocean is literally 60 feet from the pool. Such a quiet relaxing place. I would recommend any one to stay there if they have a chance! Thanks Dan!

Date of stay: May 2017
21 Jun 2017
It is great to hear that you enjoyed the accommodations! Thanks for posting your review, it's appreciated.
andersonk...
Kansas City, Kansas
“Simply Amazing”
Reviewed 31 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

Our family went to Grand Cayman over Christmas this year. Back in February, 2016, we had booked a condo on the East end of the island. I decided to shoot them a quick email 3 days prior to our arrival to make sure everything was ready for our arrival. The day before our flight was leaving, I received an email from them informing me they were no longer the property managers for that property and our condo reservation was no longer valid. Imagine - I had paid for the condo back in February and thought we had our dream vacation lined up. Complete panic set in. I quickly got online to try to find another condo to rent and I was lucky enough to find A Mid-Winter Night's Dream and Dan. We were so lucky that the condo was available for our dates and Dan was amazingly friendly and helpful in getting everything ready in such a short period of time. When we arrived, we were amazed. It is beautiful!!! It is truly ocean/beach front and the location was amazing. The beach is very quiet and we were able to take long beach walks and not see another person. Absolutely beautiful!! Dan checked in with us a couple of times via email to ensure everything was going well, which was very thoughtful. We spent some time at Star Fish Pointe, Rum Point and managed to hit some of the local restaurants - Over the Edge, Herman's Fish Fry and Kurt's Corner are all in that area. While all were great - Herman's Fish Fry in the east end was my family's favorite.
If you are looking for a quiet beach front property with amazing views, you really do not need to look any further. It was an amazing vacation and the condo truly felt like home. The condo is well equipped with everything you may need so you are able to just sit in the beach chairs, watch the ocean and relax.
The next time we decide to head to this amazing island, I will be getting ahold of Dan and hoping this gem of a condo is available for us again!!

Date of stay: December 2016
Your age range 35-49
4 Jan 2017
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I'm glad we were able to accommodate your last-minute rental request. Also, very happy to hear that you enjoyed the condo and had such an outstanding vacation. I look forward to hearing from you again in the future!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.