“Awesome”
other travellers have booked this property
Back of \'Ocean\'s Edge\' Unit Pool and Ocean
Kitchen
Master Bath
Guest Bathroom
Back of Condo and Pool
Back of condo proximity to ocean
Beach and Ocean on side of Complex
North Pointe Beach
View from dining room
Beach and Pool from Lanai View
Beach/Ocean view to the west of Complex
Beach/Ocean view to the east of Complex
Front of Complex
Ocean
Sunset at Condo
Conch - picture taken snorkeling off of our beach
Squid - picture taken snorkeling off of our beach
french angelefish - picture taken snorkeling off of our beach
picture taken snorkeling off of our beach
picture taken snorkelinig off of our beach
picture taken snorkeling off of our beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
skeston
Montross, Virginia
“Great Views - windy and rough water”
Reviewed 12 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

First the good part. The condo has a great view. The lanai is great, though it would have been nice to have a couch of some sort. I loved the quiet, there was maybe 1 other condo in use this time of year. Most of the condo is up to date with granite counters, etc. The bed was very comfortable and even the bedroom had a beautiful view of the ocean from a picture window.

The biggest negative was the windiness. It was very windy. It made the beach and pool unusable for us, sand was blowing in our eyes. The water was also too rough even though there is a reef. We went to Rum Point most days which though only a couple miles away wasn't windy at all. However, it takes away from the privacy and quiet since it can be pretty busy.
A more minor complaint would be the TVs and internet. The living room has an old CRT TV, so don't plan on plugging in an HDMI device into it. So no streaming to the TV with your tablet. The internet only worked well in the living room. In the master bedroom, it didn't work at all, so no streaming there. Also, the TV in the master is a tiny like 15" flat screen. I tried using offline movies and my tablet couldn't stream because the resolution is so low on it.
I was there for the beach but its nice at night to be able to use streaming entertainment. There were also minor problems with the condo like plastic knobs on the kitchen cabinet that was not replaced but attempted to be reattached and kept coming off. The Kitchen sink leaks water and only worked right with the temp in the middle.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
13 Nov 2016
Thank you for your review. I am sorry that the weather wasn't great while you were there. I will be looking into the internet issue as we have been able to connect in all rooms. And we will take your recommendation for a different type of TV in the living room so that computers can be hooked up to it into consideration. As I am not there all the time I can only find out about problems from the renters. I will be letting our caretaker know about the other issues you mentioned. I have not heard from anyone before about a leak in the kitchen sink or a problem with the kitchen cabinet knob. Thank you.
dwo99
Washington, DC
“Awesome”
Reviewed 27 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

Not only was this condo exactly as described, it exceeded adequate description. You are right on the ocean's edge; I hardly have seen anybody here except occasional visits by maintenance staff.

For my needs this place was perfect. Roomy, relatively isolated, quiet, and peaceful. No annoying families with kids, no drunken loud jerks, no smokers. In fact, nobody really. Just you, the waves and the wind.

Also, if you like cats you are in for a treat. Figaro immediately befriended us and hung out with us almost all the time.

Pros: all of the above, plus laundry and cooking facilities, close to things but far away enough to be peaceful.

Cons: the stovetop only had one burner working. We meant tot tell the maintenance guy but it just wasn't a priority. The only other thing that I would change in a perfect world would be to have a balcony off the lanai. There is room for a chair at the top of the stairs though if you want total outdoor experience. The only thing I would change is that the owners mail you the keys; which is a personal touch (they also give you an excellent info pouch), but for my purposes it would have been less stressful if they emailed me everything to include the lockbox code (there is one onsite with keys in it).

Overall great value, great property, beautiful views.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The customer service and the view
Liked least: having to deal with the key issue. You have to mail it back when you return.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
kdelaney7...
Houston, Texas
“Awesome Condo”
Reviewed 15 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

The condo was perfect. Owners gave directions there and list of cruise ships coming into town so we could pick a day to go into town with less congestion. Everything is provided that you would need for the beach in the condo. They have a dvd player so we brought movies to watch each evening. Made good friends with Figaro and Domino, the condo cats that live right outside.

We picked a bad week because the seaweed was really bad on the north side and locals said that never happens. I would definitely recommend and can't wait to stay in this condo again in the summer.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Virginia
Reviewed 1 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
GA
Reviewed 28 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing