Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
cphili726092

Amazing stay

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 12 Apr 2023
Amazing property, with the best view one could ask for. Will always recommend it. I was pleasantly surprised with the facilities and surrounds. Langebaan has stolen my heart now to the extent that I am considering investing in the town. The property is in a safe estate, with 24-hour security control.
Date of stay: April 2023
  • Agoda.com
0.2 km from The Golden Grape B&b
40.7 km from The Golden Grape B&b
Room service
Grootvlei Guest Farm. View of the Ocean from Oppiduin. The four on the Dune suites are located here as close to the ocean as one can possible stay.
66.0 km from The Golden Grape B&b
36.3 km from The Golden Grape B&b
getlstd_property_photo
20.1 km from The Golden Grape B&b
View more hotels in Lutzville
All reviews one night hosts home property facilities fact beds base supper elaine stop
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 February 2023

Great place to stay, rooms very neat, the beds was comfortable, the owners are the friendliest. The home cooked supper was awesome! We already plan to go back there for holiday and use the B&B as our base.

Date of stay: February 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2022

I enjoyed my stay. Very friendly host.
Perfect location. Very beautiful, clean and spacious flat. Everything was more than I expected! I will defiantly recommend anyone to stay there! My experience staying there was more than I expected!

Date of stay: October 2022
Reviewed 1 September 2022

on our late arrival, we were met by Elaine and her husband Mike - what a great couple of hosts.
Friendly, informative, jovial, engaged with us, shared some funny stories - all that and more - clean and neat property - friendly, helpful morning staff. we cant fault them with anything, in fact we told them we making a block booking with all our mates when we come and see the daisies again. 10 out of 10 from me and my

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 6 June 2022

We needed to stay in Lutzville for one night to attend a family burial. The Golden Grape proved to be an ideal choice. We stayed in a room with a large bathroom complete with both bath and shower. Another couple stayed in the Golden Grape's self-catering flat. The owners were very accommodating and provided us with some platters of food after the burial and prior to our return to Cape Town. Family burials are always sad, but the owners were very helpful and welcoming and made our stay very pleasant. There is a lovely garden to the rear of the property too. There was a power cut whilst we were there, but they came to the room offering boiling water for coffee as we couldn't use the kettle supplied during the power cut.

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 22 October 2021

What a experience never did I get such excellent service and hospitality
The most friendly and honest people you would ever meet
Thanks for the wonderful stay You made me feel home away from home
I felt like I was part of your Family