“Night out for. steak Dinner”

Kits Coty Brasserie
Ranked #5 of 27 Restaurants in Aylesford
Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

A very enjoyable night out. We received a warm welcome in the comfortable bar area where had a quick drink before moving to our table. We both had the Sirloin steaks which were cooked superbly well, just as requested, 1 rare and 1 (well) done. The chunky chips and skinny fries were perfect. The team of young Ladies who were serving were ever attentive but always gave you space. We didn’t over tax them but you felt they would always do their bit. Over all excellent value for money and we will definitely return as much to see the views without the rain!!

Suecasey, Owner at Kits Coty Brasserie, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thanks for taking time to review our restaurant. Glad you enjoyed your night.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

It took 4 calls before my request for a table was answered as the recorded message promised. Finally on the same day as we were going I was offered no explanation only told that the time -7.30- we asked for was not possible and we would have to be there at 6.30. As we were 30 miles away this caused some logistical problems ,but we made it. During the call we had the distinct impression that the owner was regretting Groupon and was happy to tell you so.
After we arrived at no point was the more than 75% tables occupied so the 6.30 seemed overkill
The food ! Starter was great, Sweet was great Steak was not !
Service from the three young ladies was superb, friendly and helpful

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I brought my mother to Kits Coty for Mother’s Day on the Groupon deal and I cannot sing it’s praises enough. Not only on this deal do you get two beautiful steaks, but you get two starters and a glass of wine each ALL FOR £24.95! I could not believe the value for money. I had the duck roll for starters which was delicious and the Rump steak for mains. I would have paid the £24.95 just to have the steak! I noticed after reading some of the previous reviews that people weren’t happy with the fact that you had to pay extra for sides, but I think that when you take into consideration in to how much you are getting in this deal, I was more than happy to pay £2.95 for some lovely sides.

Not only was the food great but the service was fantastic! Attentive staff without making us feel too overwhelmed and the blonde Lady behind the bar (who I assume is the manager/owner) was very welcoming when we arrived and then took us to our table.

Overall there is nothing that I can fault and I will DEFINITELY be returning to see what’s to offer on their ‘A la Carte’ menu!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Bought my friend the Groupon steak meal. The restaurant is lovely, the jazz music could have been a tad higher! The mash potato & veg were beautiful. The steak I had was not seasoned well or cooked to my standards. The waitresses were lovely friendly and professional.
The view from inside the conservatory were lovely, reminded me of LA! I’d definitely go back, but would avoid the steak!

Reviewed 16 March 2018

this was the weekday steak menu, wife had sirloin I had mixed grill,her steak was very tough and my steak pork and gammon were very chewy only the sausage was tender.with each meal you got half a mushroom and half a tomatoe no chips had to pay 2-95 for chips also we got some rocket,i think because you have a groupon voucher you get the lower grade of meats a bit of a rip off.desert was first class.

Been to Kits Coty Brasserie? Share your experiences!