“Sup2summit Paddle boarding”

Sup2Summit
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Gourdon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Sup2Summit is an outdoor activity provider specialising in stand up paddle boarding and rock climbing. We operate across Scotland but predominantly between the areas of Aberdeen and Dundee. Our operation is fully mobile allowing us to pick and choose the best venues with the most suitable weather, it also means we are flexible and don’t mind travelling to an area of your choice.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went paddle boarding around the coast at Catterline tonight and it was awesome. James is a brilliant instructor, who makes you feel completely at ease. This is a must whether you are a seasoned paddle boarder or a complete novice. I highly recommend having a go, and it’s suitable for all ages. Thanks James, I’ll be back for sure.

1  Thank Tracey C
"techniques"
"basin"
"fun"

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

First time paddle boarding today at Montrose Basin with SUP2Summit and had so much fun! Great instructor, great group, can’t wait to go again. Would definitely recommend to anyone. If you are thinking about it - go go go!!!

1  Thank suzib1609
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Absolutely amazing experience. Something I've wanted to try for a couple of years right on my door step with one to one tuition. Perfect morning out, James is really great at giving constructive advice on how to improve your technique, balance and speed without making you feel like a novice! Highly recommend this experience!! Emily

1  Thank Emily H
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Had a morning rock climbing and have the say how fantastic it was. After no climbing experience I was set and ready to go very quickly, with great instruction from James I felt confident in what I was doing.
Heartily recommend for anyone and I’ll definitely be having another go.
Cheers James.