Lock in the lowest price from these sites
CheapTickets
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews golf car rent a scooter perfect stay ralph hill villa beaches lombok agus asia insects
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 June 2019 via mobile

Couldn’t recommend staying here enough. We only stayed for three days and wished we stayed longer. All the staff were so friendly and went over and above to help and make our stay as enjoyable as possible. The views from the bedroom are stunning especially at sunrise. It was such a relaxing stay, the pool is beautiful with lots of loungers. The food was great. The rooms were clean and comfortable. You could rent a motorbike from the hotel which saved a lot of hassle and meant you could drive to all the local beaches. It’s in a great location. Has a completely different atmosphere to the north of Lombok, it’s so much more relaxing. We booked a day trip to the forgotten island of Gili through the hotel which was also amazing. The guides were so friendly and we saw so many turtles and fish and it was so quiet compared to the main Gili Islands up north. We will definitely be returning !

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank meganhC6052TJ
Reviewed 30 May 2019 via mobile

Perfect service. Excellent food. Stunning view and facilities - way above average in the area: 5 stars service in a boutique Hotel in the middle of the nature, close to best Lombok beaches and surf's spots! Enjoy!!!!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2019 via mobile

Firstly I apologise for the length of this review, but Mawun Raya really was AMAZING, and there is a lot to tell people about!

All the staff here are INCREDIBLE. Nothing was ever too much trouble, and my friend Laura and I realise that we can be demanding guests. Incredibly attentive, always happy, and generally just trying to make your stay as a guest, the best it could be. Both Ralph and Esther were really lovely, helpful hosts who gave us some great tips to make the most out of our stay!

The villa itself (we stayed in Villa Solah) had the most amazing views. The setting of the villas is incredible- overlooking the main pool area and restaurant. But don't worry...if you are lazy like us, they will get a golf buggy to take you back to your villa. Seriously it's quite a hill!
Pool is beautiful and can have cocktails in the pool, so that was a lovely bonus ;)

Really nice, clean, modern room & bathroom. They even covered the windows in the bathroom with a netting to stop the bugs and mosquitos in, which was a welcome touch!
They organised for me to have a massage on the decking by our room. I was so zoned out by the end of it- great, relaxing massage with a fabulous view!
The only thing that could make this room better is a blind in the terrace for first thing in the morning, as it is roasting eating breakfast out on it :p and a full length/additional mirror... As girls we find sharing one mirror to be a challenge.

Again, the food was really great! There could be a little more choice for vegetarians, as I found what was available quite spicy, but Esther and her chefs were so accomodating to my allergies that I really can't complain too much!

Whilst there, we went on the recommended private 'forgotten islands' tour. All I can say is WOW. Especially considering we have now been on 3 similar tours- this one by far outshone the rest!
Our guide was really accomodating. Both Laura and I don't like snorkelling in areas we can't see the seabed. He managed to find us seahorses, starfish, lionfish, puffer fish, and so many beautiful fish! Even nemo said hello! Overall a fantastic day!
I also went on the organised culture tour with driver Din, who was so lovely and friendly. Nothing was too much trouble. Had a fab time and he even took the time to take me to places to show me the 'real Lombok'. I have come away with some priceless memories and beautiful presents.

Overall such an amaizng stay. Both Ralph, Esther and all of the staff should be super proud at what a beautiful resort they have created!! Laura and I are already in discussions about coming back!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 March 2019 via mobile

Juste a few villas standing on the hills in front of the ocean with a stunning view.a small electric car will bring you to your villa on request
Management and staff are very friendly and efficient
South Lombok has the most beautiful Beaches.
Furthermore food is great
The resort is a great place for those who want quietness and good services

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 February 2019

We stayed 7 nights at Mawun Raya Resort, at Yanti and Ralph's. The bungalows are nicely decorated and comfortable, the garden so zen and charming, breakfast varied and the swimming pool simply amazing!!! Yanti, Ralph and all the staff were so kind and always did their best to help and to advise. They arrange many tours depending on your wishes. the area is quiet and the view is really incredible. What else? We definitely highly recommend.
Isabelle and Moncef, February 2019