Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews gnocchi relaxed vibe guling paradise scooter lombok surf hill
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 August 2016

I felt completely relaxed and amazed the minute I entered Owa, which got even better hour after hour while discovering the swimming pool and the rooms. The restaurant is a super nice place you feel good in and can relax and chill in a "reading" area with lounge music. I will definitely come back, this is the best hotel I have been to in Kuta and surroundings.

Room tip: All rooms are great, view for the upper ones, nice space and terrace with direct pool access for the ground ones.
Date of stay: July 2016
Reviewed 23 August 2016

I stayed here for 3 nights with my husband and enjoyed every minutes of it. I can only use superlativus about this wonderful place. The room and the bathroom are huge and comfortable, designed with stylish pieces of furniture from Lombok and Bali. The garden is immaculate with an excellent swimming pool. The food is our best experience in Lombok, everything was delicious. The stuff is very kind and helpful, they are really there for you. This place was the highlight of our 11 days journey around Lombok. Many thanks for the owner and his excellent stuff. We will come back.

Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed 13 June 2016

If you wish to be in a quiet and remote place out of the trail with spacious bedroom, huge bathroom, delectable meals at nice restaurant with adorable staff, amazing pool and beach walking distance, 20 minutes from airport, just to Owas Lodge Lead by French owner Thomas. I went there twice and it was each time a success...

Room tip: Is only 4 bedrooms, all great, ground floor is garden and pool view, top floor same + additional sea view.
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 June 2016

We did not stay in this property, but we visited their restaurant with a group many times during our stay in Lombok last year for their delicious food!! Weather for breakfast or Lunch.

As soon you entered the gate you may see the beautiful villa in a quite – calm – relaxing atmosphere. The breeze came from the Are Guling Beach nearby simply added the serenity.

We tried pretty much everything in the menu. Their Indonesian cuisines are truly authentic. We love “The Chicken Sereh” (Chicken with lemongrass). It was clear yellow aromatic broth, so mouth watering and super tasty!

“The Ikan Pepes” (Fish wrapped in banana leaves). The tenderness of the fish came along with the perfect amount of Indonesian spices and flavorful.

On the western side, their Lemon butter fish also not disappointed and our favorite was “The Homemade Gnocci” ! The texture was soft and the creaminess of the sauce was up to our tasted.

I could not remember all their dishes name but sure I missed and dream about it while I am writing this review.

The owner was a charming man who did not mind to have a little chat with us.

The staff are attentive , full of smile. It took quite a bit of time to wait for the food to arrived as sometimes was just two of them in the kitchen. Be patient you are on holiday ;)

We do not get cell service in the area but we are not care really much, being present and enjoy each other company.

One of our list to return if we come back to visit the area!

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 June 2016

If you're seeking the perfect compromise between luxury and low key environment, look no further. This is it. Perfectly situated in a sleepy village, the Owa Lodge is confy and the staff super friendly. A hidden gem situated at a striking distance from Are Guleng beach. Mawi and Gerupuk are 45 min each side.

Date of stay: April 2016