Lowest prices for your stay
US$67
Free cancellation until 21/10/06
US$67
Free cancellation until 21/10/07
US$66
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$67
PricelineUS$67
TravelocityUS$67
Reviews (2 245)
2 245 results
All reviews private beach kids club beach boys nice beach garden pool shared pool superior room the general manager day bed tanjung aan pancakes villa lombok volleyball tide driver locals
Selected filters
2 - 7 of 2 245 reviews
Reviewed 19 June 2021 via mobile

I stayed at Novotel Hotel Resort and Villa Lombok on 18-20 June 2021. I booked with 2 booking confirmation codes via Agoda, in 18-19 June for 1 Superior room without breakfast and 19-20 June for 2 Superior Family Room with Breakfast and Seightseeing for 8 person.

When checking in on the 18th, I asked for the booking status for the room on the 19th, and at that time I found out that there was a difference in the records between Agoda and the hotel. Based on hotel's note, I booked 2 superior family rooms for 8 people without breakfast.

After confirmed with Agoda and reassured that my order for the 19-20 was correct. The Agoda party asked me to show the proof of booking confirmation to the hotel and the receptionist promised to finish it at the next day because the reservation clerk had gone home.

But when I checked in again on the 19th, the receptionist insisted that my order was a room only without breakfast even though I had shown the proof of booking from Agoda.. again..

This condition was aggravated by the absence of Manager on Duty to resolve the issue. I was only faced with the receptionist who couldn't make up decission.

Given that I have to check out at 05.30 and I don't want my parents and children (they check out at 12.00) not to get breakfast the next day, so I decided to pay 6  breakfast pack at check-in, but I got no proof payment for it.

I am very disappointed considering  novotel hotel has a very disappointing coordination system, there is no MOD, and I also don't get proof of payment.

We ask novotel to be able to follow up on this issue

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
General Manager, General Manager at Novotel Lombok Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2021

Dear restu g,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our resort.

First of all, let me please express our sincere apology for such an inconveniences experience may occurred.

After further investigation we found that there is a technical issue between two agents so that hotel receive different confirmation from the agent between Agoda. At the confirmation we received, mentioned that it was room only while at Agoda clearly mentioned including breakfast. However, we are again really sorry that our receptionist could not make decision and MOD was also not there to help.

Front Office & Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed 31 May 2021

It is beautiful resort, comfortable bed and pillow, high quality linen, salute to the housekeeping team, I find no dust at all in the room even this resort is on the beach side. I was taking cared very well by Novotel Lombok team. Thanks

Date of stay: May 2021
General Manager, General Manager at Novotel Lombok Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2021

Dear armc2021,

Warm greetings from Novotel Lombok Resort and Villas!

Thank you for sending us great feedback relating to your recent stay at our resort. It is a pleasure to know that your had a nice stay us, and that glad to read that you particularly had a positive experience through the room facilities.

Rest assured, that your feedback will definitely be shared to all team and management as an encouragement for us as we strive to maintain best service quality.

Again, thank you for your great feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant.

Reviewed 14 May 2021

After several years I back to stay at this hotel for business meeting, It was still the best in area. The room was comfort. The hotel atmosphere was also made us feel fresh. I spent afternoon until dinner at the hotel restaurant in front of the beach while doing video conference.
The meeting was held the day after at the meeting room. And the arrangement for the meeting was also good. I didn't bring local dress for the meeting and lucky they have store which sale dress with local motive.

Date of stay: September 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Samuelpas
General Manager, General Manager at Novotel Lombok Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2021

Dear Samuelpas,

Greetings from Novotel Lombok Resort and Villas!

Tank you for taking the time to share us your valuable feedback regarding your recent business visit at our resort.

First of all, it was a pleasure to welcome you back here after years and that glad to read that you had an overall great experiences, as well as pleased to know that you particularly liked and enjoyed our room and other facilities provided.

Rest assured, that I will definitely share your feedback as an encouragement to all our team accordingly.

Thank you again for your great review and we do hope to welcome you back for another occasion and another great experience.

Reviewed 11 May 2021

This is such a unique resort that we keep coming back to. As this is the time of covid, it was a mixed blessing. There was only a tiny occupancy so it was very quiet, which at first seemed strange, however we were upgraded generously, and the staff went out of their way to ensure that we were happy with everything. The sound on the tv wasn't perfect so they immediately changed for a bigger screen with great sound. Internet was excellent, which is important for us.
Oh, I liked the change of menu for both breakfast and Lunch/Dinner. The buffet is gone understandably with covid, unless perhaps they have large bookings, but they have like a variety of Middle Eastern, Asian, Indian, and many more varieties for breakfast, which is cool because one doesn't get sick of the same routine if staying for a while. We had dinner and while some of the meals weren't available due to sourcing etc, the quality was surprisingly good (we tried the sirloin and salmon), and the sides were also yummy. While I am an Accor plus member because I think the value and incentives make it worthwhile, I do not always think the quality of food is impressive at some Accor hotels. Novotel Lombok's food and value for an overall stay is amazing - particularly when you factor in the warm service and one of the nicest locations, anywhere.
Just an aside, another reason we like this hotel is because they have a good number of covered, spacious, shady bales or gazebos right on the beach which means one can spend all day reading, doing nothing, working, or whatever, with service for drinks or food at any time. It's really goooood....

Room tip: It's worth staying a while because there is so much to see in all directions from the hotel
Date of stay: May 2021
General Manager, General Manager at Novotel Lombok Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2021

Dear Morenos,

Greetings from Novotel Lombok Resort and Villas!

Thank you for sending us such a great review regarding your recent stay at our resort!

First of all, it our real pleasure to always have you at our resort, and that glad to read that you had a wonderful experience. We are happy to know that you particularly liked and enjoyed the room facility, as well as the new menu variant we provided and other facilities as mentioned.

As we are passionate of guess satisfaction, I will definitely share your great feedback to all my team as encouragements to always provide best service quality.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcome you back for another great experiences.

Reviewed 16 March 2021 via mobile

The hotel is quite nice. And front beach is a plus that gave us really good feeling about the whole structure. Unfortunately there was few aspect that did not make us feel in a 4* start resort.

1st room we stayed had a broken ac. The staff was quite nice and fast to give us another room.
The food was nothing special, not tasty at all.
Breakfast is also quite poor considering to being at Novotel hotel.
What quite amazed us is that room service regarding food and beverage colse at 10, that’s mean if u wanna have a beer after that time you wont’t get it. Same as for food sigarette and any related good u might need during your stay, and this was really unpleasant.

If u get a balcony room make sure u gibe attention to the slippery stones in the back. Really dangerous after rain. And no one that would take care to make it dry.

Definitely not a 4* resort

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General Manager, General Manager at Novotel Lombok Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2021

Dear AlessandroStami,

Greetings from Novotel Lombok Resort and Villas!

We very much appreciate for sending us your constructive feedback regarding your recent visit at our resort.

First of all, thank you for having chosen our resort during your time at Lombok, yet we are really sorry to know that your overall experience was not really pleasant due to some issues you encountered as mentioned.

Please rest assured, that it has been well addressed with department concerns and appropriate action plan has been well implemented to avoid reoccurrence in the future.

Again we are sorry for inconveniences and we do hope that there will be another chance to gain your confidence and convince you our better service.

Front Office & Guest Experience Manager