Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
Agoda.com
US$54
View deal
Expedia.comUS$55
Hotels.comUS$55
Priceline
All reviews swim up bar man made beach sized pool beautiful hotel sitting area outdoor bathroom walking distance the main strip beautiful pool stayed for nights koi villa lombok beaches oasis cleaners loungers
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 January 2021 via mobile

Love this property. Stayed there for two nights for the new year's eve. Cozy exterior design, nice garden. The guineafowls were cute! They make the garden more beatiful, also the fish ponds.

Beatiful main swimming pool.

The staff members were very responsive amd helpful.

Things to improve:

1. No welcome drink???
2. Fridge in the villa: could use the proper one. It looks like a fridge for a cafetaria, not a hotel. Besides, it did not work when we checked-in. Gladly, the room service department was very responsive: it was replaced with another one ASAP, and the problem was solved.
3. Internet connection in the villa: was not strong enough in the shower area and in the toilet. But, gladly it was ok in sitting area and in the room.
4. Flush at the toilet: there should be more water in the tank for stronger and better flushing system.
5. Some tea bags in the room, please, not only coffee.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 March 2020

What a resort! I stayed in one of the Villas for a perfect mini escape with my partner. It was perfect for getting over the jet lag. The villa is completely secluded so no need to cover up by the pool or go ahead and feel like Tarzan or Jane in the jungle styled bathroom. The main breakfast area is beautiful with the guinea foul running around the grass and exquisite coy swimming in the network of ponds. We originally planned for 3 nights but had to extend for the 4th :D

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed 4 March 2020 via mobile

From start to finish everything was great!
Staff is excellent! Welcoming, always smiling and interested.

Food is great, breakfast is sumptuous and the garden...jawdropping!

Pool is heaven and surrounded by beautiful nature and trees. Room is clean, big and comfortable.

Would go back in a heartbeat!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 100SaraW
Reviewed 21 February 2020 via mobile

We stayed here 12-15 Feb 2020. Room was amazing. Loved the outdoor bathroom, big shower, double vanity. The bed was comfy and room was very spacious.
Hotel grounds were lovely as were the staff.
Couldn't fault this place.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2020

I highly recommend this hotel. I am already reserved again when I return in a few days.

The hotel is a little oasis on a quiet side street in Kuta. Though it is not on the beach, that is totally okay;
1) it is right beside the main strip of town with all its restaurants and bars
2) if you need some sand between your toes, they have a man made beach by the pool!

* it was spotlessly clean
* fair price
* kind and helpful staff
* every inch of the place is beautifully landscaped

I opted for a private pool villa (Lotus 4) - well worth the money - perfect sized pool, total privacy, great outdoor living area with kitchen, dining table, giant couch, and beautiful plantings everywhere.

The manager, Adrian, is a very nice man, and the ladies in the restaurant are super nice and courteous.

The food was quite good I must say! great chicken Satay, and (I never normally say this, but) amazing French fries! I ordered them twice.

My only two comments for this hotel would be
1) air conditioning in the room was not strong enough. (I spend months at a time in SE Asia, and this is usually never a problem, I don't need freezing, just cool, but the unit was unable to cope with the size of the room
2)I had a great massage, but they do not have a space in the hotel for massages, so they have to be done on your bed in your room

I would highly recommend this hotel. After seeing many of the hotels in Kuta, I would say this is the most luxurious, In fact, I checked out of the Novotel and went here instead.

Room tip: splurge on a pool villa
2  Thank thepamperednomad