Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
US$47
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
All reviews swim up bar man made beach sized pool beautiful hotel sitting area outdoor bathroom walking distance the main strip beautiful pool stayed for nights koi villa lombok beaches oasis cleaners loungers
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 November 2018 via mobile

Amazing place!! Beautiful gardens with an incredible pool. Really nice staff always with a smile on their faces. Amazing breakfast! And the awesome rooms complete a perfect place for your stay in Lombok. I recommended it 100% !

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed 2 November 2018

I spent just 1 night here recently for a work trip and only wis I could have stayed for longer, and had my family with me. Beautiful grounds, lovely rooms and very generously sized, nice indoor / outdoor bathrooms, and high quality food in the restaurant. I had lunch and breakfast during my stay and both were of a very high quality. I will certainly be back soon with my family next time! And the staff are very warm and friendly, it was a fantastic stay.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

We spend six nights at this new and beautiful hotel. Staff is very professional and kind, rooms are big and nice. toilet could be cleaner and we were missing a mosquitonet but except this everything was perfect. the garden and the pool are awesome with beautiful Koi fishes.

The food is very good and they offer a wonderful breakfast. they offer ceap and good motos so you can explore the beautiful beaches of kuta by yourself!

Best value for money for us! we would recommend to our friends and family

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2018

Stayed here for 2 nights on our trip around Lombok. On arriving we were really impressed with the stunningly beautiful grounds. So many different plants and AMAZING Koi Carp !!! The staff were extremely welcoming and friendly.
We were escorted to our beautiful pool Villa, very modern and set with again plants all round. A really good sized pool and a raised area with two very comfy sunloungers. This was next to a large seated area with a lovely corner sofa and so much space!! There was a kitchen area, all spotlessly clean with a hob,utensils and a large fridge. This backed onto a small fountain with a pond and more koi carp.
The separate bedroom was a very good size and ultra comfy bed. The usual of safe, tea and coffee etc. We particularly loved the huge partial open bathroom once again with gorgeous plants.
We only ate breakfast in the restaurant but I do have to say this was Of An extremely high quality with super service.
The main pool area is fabulous with a sort of man made beach at one end. There is a pool bar staffed throughout the day even though the resort was quiet when we were there.
The manager/owner and all the wonderful staff do a sterling job and really take on board any suggestions or ideas you may offer.
We highly recommend this is resort if you are staying in Kuta. Perhaps one of this best in this area.

Room tip: Pool Villas are fabulous
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Steve H
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

My partner and i stayed here for 5 nights, best place on south coast in kuta. Friendly staff who are willing to go out of their way to help you. Beautiful surroundings and well
maintained gardens. Our room was closer to the pool, which was beautiful. Our room was super clean,not to mention the shower room outside over looking the garden!!
I will definitely will come back to stay at this place. I rate this place 10/10:))))!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple