Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ZenHotels.comUS$100
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Official Hotel
Orbitz.com
All reviews beach club living room dinner on the beach swim up bar blue roofs spent wonderful days sunset walk gili islands great pool rooms are big amazing place any requests big pool american food car drive hotel providing staff were warm and friendly
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 March 2020

Wife and I stayed at Sundancer a few weeks ago. It is a great place - quiet, very nice room, large pool, spa and beach club. The staff were the BEST! They looked after us as if we were royalty. They spoiled us once they knew we had booked the trip to celebrate our wedding anniversary on the 28th Feb. The food was michelin star quality! If we ever go back to Lombok Sundancer will be the place. The drive Wardi, the GM Ardi and so many of the service staff were that good to us I don't have enough room to mention them all. I would not hesitate to recommend a stay here for anyone.

Room tip: Ask for a top floor room as it will give you a better view.
Date of stay: February 2020
wyndhamsrl, General Manager at Wyndham Sundancer Resort Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2020

Dear Mr. Mike
Warmest greeting from Wyndham Sundancer Resort Lombok! Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking your precious time to share your experiences during your recent stay with us. We are truly honored. We are happy that your stay with us has been fantastic, and thank you for your compliments for our team member Wadi and all the staff who had delivered their utmost service to make your stay more memorable. I trust that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our products and services.

Reviewed 9 March 2020

We stay at wyndham sundancer lombok for 3D/2N, since we came the staffs super friendly and helpfull, if we need something, they will response in no time, really international standard in facility and services, there was beach club that you can do anything you want such as water sport or just hand out with sunset. But you need booties for the beach if you bring kids, coz the sands not too smooth for kids, but after all we love to come again and again here..

Trip type: Travelled with family
wyndhamsrl, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Sundancer Resort Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2020

Dear Dr. Diany,
Warmest greetings from Wyndham Sundancer Resort Lombok! Thank you very much for choosing our resort and for taking your precious time to share your experience regarding your recent stay with us. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay with us. And I also would like to thank you for your compliments on our Resort and the service provided by our staff. I am sure this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
Nasrul,
Asst Front Office Manager

Reviewed 8 March 2020

Perfect resort if you just want to 'chill out'. I was a single so the excursions were expensive as I paid for two.
My deal also included dinner or lunch for two people each day. As I was a single, I tried to negotiate lunch and dinner for one each day. I was told this 'was not possible'.
That said, it was overall a lovely resort and I had a lovely stay

Date of stay: March 2020
wyndhamsrl, General Manager at Wyndham Sundancer Resort Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2020

Dear Marilyn,
Warmest Greetings from Wyndham Sundancer Resort Lombok! Thank you very much for choosing our resort and for taking your precious time to share your experience regarding your recent stay with us. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.
On the other hand, I am terribly sorry that you had unsatisfactory experience on your inclusion. Please be assured that we have taken very careful note on your feedback and share to our team concerned in order to make further action and improvement. I do hope that you can visit us again soon and I have a chance to meet you personally and ensure you are delighted in all aspects of your stay.

Reviewed 5 March 2020 via mobile

The best resort in Lombok , based at Sekotong ..the perfect location halfway between Senggigi and Kuta ( the Lombok kuta)
The staff were magnificent, the rooms and cleaning were perfect, great big deep pool and all meals were a delight
We loved the snorkeling is the crystal clear coral waters off the best beaches on the island whilst looking across the bay at more islands and locals fishing in their little boats

A go back in time place where you do nothing but swim eat drink and relax

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
wyndhamsrl, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Sundancer Resort Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2020

Dear Mark,
Warmest Greetings from Wyndham Sundancer Resort Lombok! Thank you very much for choosing our resort and for taking your precious time to share your experience regarding your recent stay with us. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay with us. And I also would like to thank you for your compliments on our Resort and facilities as well as service provided by our staff. I am sure this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
Once again, thank you for choosing us for your valuable holiday in Lombok, and we will make sure your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.
Nasrul
Asst Front Office Manager

Reviewed 2 March 2020 via mobile

In all we had a good stay and even extended from 3 to 5 nights. Our honest review after a five night stay as a family with young kids (1-5yrs):

POSITIVES:
It’s a brand new hotel (opened in 2018). Great design and layout. Nice materials and modern furniture in the restaurants, clean rooms with good a/c. Stable wifi across the resort. Resort clearly developed by professionals with international expectations. Friendly staff that go out of their way to assist and (as management phrases it:) ‘take away any inconveniences’. Spa center is nice and good.

As others have also commented here, the hotel is quiet and during our stay we saw <15 other guests. We enjoyed it as our kids hd the pool for themselves but it does feel like a ghost hotel. The hotel opened just before the earthquake in 2018 and has had difficulties attracting tourists since. Hence the attractive room rates (email the hotel for their best rate, we paid IDR 1.1 million / USD 80 for a 1-bedroom suite incl bf).

BAD/ FOR IMPROVEMENT:
- Food & Drinks are very expensive. Most of the menu is mock Western food and not prepared well. When you order water and ask for ice water they pretend not to understand and serve small 330ml water bottles for IDR 40,000 (incl 21% tax and service). This is outright ridiculous as you cannot drink tapwater. Our saving on the room rate was more than offset by the very expensive food & drinks menu (see photos attached).
- no shops or restaurants nearby. Nearest village is 5min car drive. There is a nice local restaurant (Bamboo) but very basic and not for everyone.
- Atmosphere: Most guests are couples enjoying a romantic getaway. Nevertheless the poolbar staff believes it is appropriate to play (loud!) electronic/dance music from 10:30am to 5pm. They changed it upon request and 10min later they continue their own playlist at maximum volume. In comparison, during breakfast and dinner piece full balinese (background) music is played.
- Breakfast is 3-star. Includes western and asian option. Expect nothing fancy. Staff will probably have to trow away a lot of food given limited number of guests.
- Altough staff is friendly, it is not a ‘family friendly’ hotel. No toys in kids club (if you could call it like that). A/C in kids club was there originally but was removed and replaced with fan (!). Also resorts us full of dangerous steps. Most rooms cannot be accesses without taking some steps.
- Access to beach only after crossing the road. Crossing is just after a corner where trucks are coming downhill. We almost had an accident. Staff help with crossing the road but cars don’t stop. Resort has lots of dangerous steps and abysses so toddlers cannot work around on their own. Resort is difficult to get around with a stroller (only a few room are accessible without steps).
- Staff is friendly and do everything in their power to help guests but they lack any (international and or professional) education and good supervision. For me that would make it a true 5-star resort
- Diving is offered. They work with a reputable shop that is based in Senggigi. They bring all the gear so that you can dive at South Gilis. They require a minimum of 2 divers per trip. Given the limited number of guests this can be great for couples but not for solo divers.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
wyndhamsrl, General Manager at Wyndham Sundancer Resort Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2020

Dear SE-AsiaTraveller,

Warmest Greetings from Wyndham Sundancer Resort Lombok! Thank you very much for staying with us and taking the time to share your experiences. I appreciate you sharing your concerns on your survey and again apologize for the stay not being 100%.

I will continue to work with my staff as they are empowered to handle most situations to minimize any inconvenience and hopefully correct the issue to the best of their ability. I will ensure the staffing within our pool bar and will re-train our staff in the operation of standard music play and volume. I will also work with my activities staff to completing the toys at kids club and make it more proper, i have take noted on food & beverages quality and the service that we offer, we are trying to improve and providing better consistent service. I will certainly make myself available at your service, and in future we will make progress on the availability of our staff and will do more service training as well.