US$67
Priceline
US$60
Best Western Nottingham Derby(Long Eaton)(Great Value!)
US$60
    US$59
    US$41
    Hotels.com
    Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$51/night.

US$59
    US$56
    Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

US$81
    US$108
    US$105
    US$92
    Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

Reviews (1 061)
    1 061 results
    All reviewsafternoon teasloe ginclay pigeon shootingsandwichesthe main housestable blockdrawing roomstately homecountry housespa treatmentspublic roomslibrary bargolf buggyluxury hotelgrounds are stunningfront of houselittle touches
    10 - 15 of 1 061 reviews
    Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This trip was a thank you gift for my husband. I had high expections and really wanted to surprise him with a luxury break and all of my expectations were surpassed! Everything about our stay at Stapleford Park was perfect.
    Our room was beautiful and the feel throughout the hotel was grand yet warm with a gorgeous fire in reception. The grounds are lovely to walk around and the staff were happy to recommend some other local walks.
    I think for us it was the extra little touches at such a dog friendly hotel that made us feel special and nothing seemed to be too much trouble for the staff who were all professional but friendly and approachable at all times. For example there were some dog biscuits for our dog in the room, a table was set up for us in a lounge so we could eat breakfast with our dog and the staff were also happy to look after our dog so we could enjoy the spa facilities.
    We ate in the restaurant one evening and the food was all delicious with good service - again extra little touches such as aperitifs in the ambient lounge prior to eating just made the experience that little bit more special.
    As I have said, the whole experience was perfect but probably the stand out aspect is the front of house staff that allowed us to enjoy a break with our dog (recommending local dog friendly pubs/activities) but also to enjoy some time as a couple by providing the dog sitting service. This appeared to be no trouble for the staff at all, with no pressure to rush back. So thank you! I would (and already have) recommend Stapleford Park for a luxury break for anyone.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
    AChua_SPManager, General Manager at Stapleford Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Hayleigh, thank you for writing about your recent stay at Stapleford Park. I am delighted that you and your husband had a wonderful time (and it sounds like Pav, the dog had an equally good time) My team are very pleased to read this lovely feedback and we all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here for a few days and had a great time.

The grounds of the hotel are lovely - beautiful gardens, nature, golf course etc

The hotel itself is grand, but cosy and intimate enough to not feel lost in.
    We even rode the bicycles, which have seen better days, but I guess that is part of the charm. Enjoyed playing croquet and even the mini golf course was good fun.

The swimming pool, sauna, steam room - all nice, but a little dated - but fine. There is a modern gym on the grounds.

Staff, all nice - no problems here. We were greeted on arrival, which is not a big deal for us, but clearly for some reviewers it is. There was always someone around if you wanted info etc.

Whilst the hotel is grand, it is not stuffy - it is relaxed and welcoming
    The 'bar food' - club sandwich etc, all good and reasonably priced. Good gin cocktails.

Our room was very nice, no problems here - I liked the mini bottle of gin that was topped up daily, and we never managed to drink it all - yep, lightweights. Bedding etc all comfy, we slept well.

Breakfast - the usual full English and all the rest, continental, cheeses and cold cuts - all good. Poached eggs were totally overcooked and scrambled eggs need refining - can be easily remedied. Black pudding was good and also enjoyed the smoked salmon, though they did forget to put the capers out on one morning! Good coffee.

What can I say, a place to remember - we'd welcome the opportunity to stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
    AChua_SPManager, General Manager at Stapleford Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking to time to write about your recent stay with us. Your detailed feedback is much appreciated. Your comments about the eggs are duly noted by Chef. We hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked this prestigious venue for a very high profile client for a golf day, followed by a private dinner and overnight accommodation. The first contact we had was with Helen Savage, who expertly guided us through the booking procedure. After we had confirmed the booking, we were handed over to Georgina Raffan, who was to be our event co-ordinator. We had extremely good service from both these ladies, who were not only very friendly, but also very professional. The golf event was very succesful, thanks to Peter Sargent and Louise and their staff, whose attention to detail was excellent, and nothing was too much trouble. The evening dinner was managed by Karen Jackson in a very professional and helpful way, and was also a great success. All in all, a fantastic experience at an amazing venue with excellent staff, and we hope to be returning.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear David, thank you for the lovely feedback. My team and I are delighted that you and your clients had a wonderful time at Stapleford Park, Peter, Louise and Karen are very happy for your recognisation of their efforts. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

The setting is amazing and there are some lovely walks in the grounds. Staff very friendly and welcoming. Breakfast was excellent. Pool in the hotel was good, there is an external building with another spa apparently but we weren’t aware of this until it was too late.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
    AChua_SPManager, General Manager at Stapleford Park, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Dear Tracey, thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay at Stapleford Park. I am glad that you had an enjoyable time and had the opportunity to explore the grounds. My team are very happy to read the lovely comments and we hope that you will be visiting us again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

An odd review, given that we never managed get there.
    On a Friday night I rang to make a booking for a Saturday night in July (about 7 weeks in advance). I was put through to 'dining' where someone took my phone number and promised that someone from reservations would call back in a couple minutes. After 15 minutes with no call I tried again. This time reception tried reservations with no luck and I gave in the phone number again and waited. Nothing. Next I tried writing an email in which I described the situation and said I still wanted to book a room and gave a mobile number. An automated reply said they would be in touch within 12 hours. It's now two days later and still no reply. The room I am trying to book is £360 per night - so one would expect a better service than this, or indeed, any service.

Oh well - will try somewhere else!

Room Tip: No idea - I never managed to book anything
    • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
    AChua_SPManager, General Manager at Stapleford Park, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to speak to me today. I am glad that we got to the bottom of the booking problems that you experienced, as it is important that other guests do not experience the same issues. I am delighted that you are still planning to stay with us and I look forward to welcoming you to Stapleford Park soon.