All reviews mr vijay crew members hygienic environment great hospitality pleasant and comfortable stay safe place to stay incredible staff proper hygiene housekeeping team wifi speed would love to visit again front office staff excellent stay every request hotel staff is special thanks must visit place
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 April 2021

Had a really good time at this place.
Visited with my family
Had chole bhature which was flavourful and not that spicy
Rose mousse was very good with a great flavour
Brownie was fresh n super soft
Non veg platter was wholesome and worth the price
Thandai was refreshing
Overall experience 5/5
Staff was really very good and they were helpful and cooperative.
Special thanks to Mr. Rahul, shashank,arun ,ampy fir serving us so good.
And definitely the chefs- mr. Vijay,Vishal .
It is definitely a must visit place.

Rooms were very clean and tidy, everything was Spick and span .the washrooms were neat and clean
Hospitality was great.
A must visit property..

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
The HIDEAWAY Greater Noida by Leisure Hotel Group, General Manager at The Hideaway, Greater Noida, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Namaste !!!

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge the receipt of your feedback on your recent stay at THE HIDEAWAY Greater Noida by Leisure Hotel Group .

I’m pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services & facilities.

Thank you for commending our associates, I will personally pass on our regards to them.

At THE HIDEAWAY Greater Noida by Leisure Hotel Group, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized services and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

Room services need to be improved. Thanks for giving me opportunity to write about the services. Receptionists are okay with their communication. Next time we will choose this hotel for our stay in Noida.

Namaste!!!

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge the receipt of your feedback on your recent stay at THE HIDEAWAY Greater Noida by Leisure Hotel Group.

I’m pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our room services & facilities and also have noted your areas of concern with regards to room service.

We regret the inconvenience you have experienced, please be assured that we’ve established all the areas of concerns with regards to corrective action taken.

Reviewed 31 March 2021 via mobile

Visited 2 times in the month of Dec'20 and Mar'21.
The way they handled the covid conditions is remarkable. Food was also delicious and very kind and obident people in this hotel. Very comfortable and has pleasant stay.

Trip type: Travelled on business
The HIDEAWAY Greater Noida by Leisure Hotel Group, General Manager at The Hideaway, Greater Noida, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2021

Namaste !!!

Reviewed 29 March 2021 via mobile

It was a great stay and the service was excellent. Convenient location. The boys at Reception Arun and Aman provided us with all the necessary information and gave instantaneous service. All in it was a Great experience at The Hideaway.

Trip type: Travelled with family
The HIDEAWAY Greater Noida by Leisure Hotel Group, General Manager at The Hideaway, Greater Noida, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2021

Namaste!!!

I’m pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our room services & facilities and also have noted your areas of concern with regards to Internet speed and pre placement of room ammenities .

I look forward to meeting with your good-self during your next visit to THE HIDEAWAY Greater Noida and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed 28 March 2021 via mobile

Amazing property and super cooperative staff. They made my stay comfortable and memorable. The staff is really cooperative and polite. Overall I had a very good experience. Would recommend this place to stay if anyone is traveling to greater noida. Special credits to shashank from their team.