“Simple, top class, good value.”
Review of Kenny's Kitchen

Kenny's Kitchen
Ranked #8 of 13 Restaurants in Blessington
Cuisines: Irish
Description: It's a small bakery cum restaurant in the town of Blessington whioch does a fantastic irish breakfast at shockingly low prices after a weekend in Dublin.
Reviewed 25 May 2016

Anyone passing through Blessington couldn't do better than to call in at Kenny's. We always have the Latte Coffee, excellent and often have the bacon and sausage sandwiches. A great end to a ride out in the Wicklow Mountains.

1  Thank Anyoneout

Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

I got a coffee from here twice for my partner , who drank it and says it was fine. I have not eaten here and would not. It doesn't look appealing and while I was there , the girl behind the counter was putting McCain chips and frozen chicken goujons into the oven. After seeing this , I would never eat there, I wouldn't even buy that stuff in the shop to cook at home never mind pay extra to eat it in a cafe. If you like homemade food, do not eat here.

4  Thank aoifeej
Reviewed 28 March 2016

Popped in here recently for a bite to eat, after noticing the place by chance! When the sun is out, this place is hidden in the shadow!

Without going into detail, they bent over backwards for me on my visit! I most definitely will be returning!

Prices are very reasonable, too!

2  Thank Peadar O
Reviewed 29 January 2016 via mobile

As in freezing. Went in for breakfast. Every time the door opened an icy blast came. Service was nothing really and the whole place looked and felt grubby. Won't be back I'm afraid

3  Thank Hackers123