The Tides B&B(Ballybunion)
Book now, pay at stay
US$140
Ocean Bar & Hostel(Ballybunion)(Great Value!)
US$70
Teach de Broc(Ballybunion)
Seashore B&B(Ballybunion)
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
All reviewslarge room with balconyirish singerno liftsea viewcivil ceremonythis family run hotelfamily celebrationchowderlovely nightnorth kerryhakesister hotelsmall hotelthe pubporridgewould highly recommend this hotelthe location is perfect
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

We arrived late after traveling all day and even tho the kitchen had closed they were very friendly and helped us to some incredible chowder. Great service and very friendly environment with a cozy bar area!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2018

We only dined at the Cliff House. The sunroom decor is beautiful and inviting. The view is wonderful. Dinner was average, and service was spotty. It was hard to tell who our waitress was. They seemed to tag team the guest. I think with a little more information (the girls coming by didn't seem to know the menu) we would have been more satisfied.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

On day of arrival I was not greeted by any member of staff in the hotel for about 10-15 minutes. They were all behind the counter talking amongst themselves and not being any bit hospitable to any customers. When finally a waitress gave me and my partner menus she never informed us of the availability of certain dishes and which of course we ended choosing a dish which sold out and had to pick again, I then picked the lasagne which was priced at 15 euro and what I recieved I thought it was too overpriced as it was a small lasagne with cold garlic bread and a side salad I do not understand how it was that over priced as chips were not included. My partner then recieved a Steak with a few onions one scoop of mash and no veg, a very small amount of food priced at 21 euro. As a 3 star hotel I think this standard should be a lot higher!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank g00357028
Reviewed 11 May 2018

20 of us stayed in The Cliff House Hotel.
From the moment we got there, it was excellent. From Dolores and Maggie at reception to the “Boss Lady” Fiona, they could not have been nicer. The rooms were fantastic, bar great, food was super.
Organised taxis, minibus and even a massage, which was also very good. You don’t need good weather, when you have such excellent ambassadors like they have at the Cliff House.
We will be back, might even bring the women next time.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Really nice hotel, excellent views, fantastic staff. Room was very big & comfortable for a very reasonable price. Breakfast the next morning also very tasty. Would highly recommend this hotel for a break by the sea

Stayed: August 2017