Reviews (1 624)
1 626 results
All reviews lovely hotel kathleen's bar bunratty castle wedding reception shannon airport leisure centre the pub enjoyable stay medieval banquet durty nellies woolen mills large bathroom last night following morning stayed here for one night family room irish breakfast
27 - 32 of 1 626 reviews
Reviewed 6 September 2018

Every place we visited in Ireland was a delight except this hotel. The staff was unfriendly and at times rude. No one to help with our luggage on the day we checked out and no one to give information on tours and sites to visit, I would not stay at this facility again. The room was small with no refrigerator and not well tended. The location was remote with stores that we never were able to visit because they closed so early.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jay-deedo208
Reviewed 3 September 2018

We booked this hotel at the last minute after some difficulties with our previous accommodations. When we arrived we were greeted with a smile and assurances that our room was ready and waiting. The room was perfect for a family of four. This is not a luxury hotel but is spacious, clean, and well appointed. The pool and spa are lovely and there are several restaurants within walking distance. We would happily stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Stephanie B
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed here recently for a wedding & stayed on the executive floor & can't fault it!! The bed was so comfortable, rooms were very clean. I was on my own when I arrived at 12.30 & even tho check in wasn't until 3pm, one of the lovely staff checked me in early. The food was amazing, the best food I've ever had at a wedding! The breakfast was also the best breakfast I've had at a hotel & the staff were so attentive & friendly. Overall would highly recommend this hotel & would return.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

When I first looked at pictures for this hotel in booking.com it looked run down and not special at all. I actually ended up booking it because it was a cheaper option and closer to where I wanted to be for the next days driving.
Wow was I wrong! This hotel is amazing! It's beautiful inside and out. They really need to update their pictures on their website because this is a place to be seen. You can see the Bunratty Castle from the front step. Everything is exquisite in this hotel. I requested a welcome for my husband since we were in our honeymoon and it was our first trip to Ireland and not only did they give us a note but a small box of chocolates as well. The room was large and spacious with a wonderful view of the countryside. The bathroom was huge. Bed was very comfortable. We ate dinner at the hotel and it was very good. Breakfast the next morning was a buffet with servers getting drinks and our server was very accommodating and got us a glass of milk even though it was obvious that wasn't normal. Behind the hotel was a graveyard that was obviously very old since it had rocks that had worn away as markers but they also had some very new graves as well. Thank you for making our first night in Ireland special and very memorable!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2018

Located out in the countryside of Ireland, this hotel is surrounded by some beautiful landscaping. The interior is also very nice. We got a good night's rest before heading to the airport in the morning.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple