See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Such wonderful & caring staff. Great coastal location. Didn't want to leave!
Clean, comfortable & quiet rooms. Delicious full Irish breakfast. Live music & beautiful atmosphere! I'll be looking for an excuse to come back.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Emily A
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Check In:
The lady who checked us in acted as if she really didn't want us there. Didn't even say hello. Very cold and frosty, not a great start.

The Room:
When we opened the door to our room, we were met with a strong smell of bleach. It took a lot of airing to get the smell out. The room was a good size. The bed was slightly uncomfortable; the shower head was mounted too low (I'm 6'2"); the soap holder in the shower was coming away from the wall; the door to the room had no ability to lock from the inside and had no "do not disturb" sign; there was some noise from the bar downstairs but that is noted on the website.

Breakfast:
The breakfast staff were the best thing about this hotel. Friendly, helpful and nice to talk to. The breakfast itself was fine. If you've had a "full Irish" before, you know what to expect.

Overall:
This hotel needs a serious refurbishment and some of the staff need an attitude adjustment.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JGilleese
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

We recently stayed here for two nights and were surprised with how outdated our bedroom was. The bathroom especially needed an update, I had to kneel down to have a shower as the shower head is fixed at 5ft. The taps on the sink don't match which just us not acceptable for a 3 star hotel. The staff in general are not friendly from reception to the bar. The only staff member who was pleasant, friendly and helpful was the lady managing breakfast each morning. The breakfast also does not live up to the 3 star name on this hotel, it appeared to be microwaved on 2nd morning we stayed. There is also no plugs beside the bed to charge your phone which is inconvenient but shows how much this hotel needs an update. The room and hotel otherwise was clean.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2018

I felt it is a mature, well cultivated hotel. The staff were professional, friendly; the place was spotless.I asked for a quiet room so I got one at the back. But there was a band playing til midnight. I was told in advance to expect some noise so I was okay with it. It's popular for events so noise could be an issue depending on the weekend. I was also able to have my pet to stay with me which was a bonus. Great car parking too. I hope to return.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room so you'll be off the street /at the back.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank camac177
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Stay away. Very few places to eat in tramore. fish n chip shop ques down the street. Worst meal of my life. Should have stayed away my kids are now sick. The chips were also disgusting. €55 wasted in here.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family