“Kilkee Holiday meal out”
Review of Naughtons

Naughtons
Ranked #4 of 23 Restaurants in Kilkee
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We know this Pub-Restaurant well , they are always busy but always will try to fit you in . FISH is their speciality , I love the atmosphere in here , mains are between 15 - 20 euro . Which is v fair for the quality of the meal . Monkfish is my favourite and is always beautifully prepared . This is the place to eat in Kilkee , Co. Clare .

Reviewed 15 June 2018

We had a nice dinner here - lovely ambience and good food. Was a nice fix before high season started. Glad we found it

Reviewed 30 April 2018

This is a little gem in Kilkee. The fish and chips are sooo tasty that they are irresistible. I have had dinner with my family on many occasions here. The kids love it too. The place can be very busy in August so best not to come hungry as you may have to wait a little while for your table.

1  Thank Noreen S
Reviewed 12 April 2018

I needed to book a table for 16 for last Saturday night and Naughtons came highly recommended. Boy, was I glad I listened to the recommendation. From the moment we entered, greeted by the lovely Johnny, the night just got better and better. Our table was upstairs and we all were impressed by the decor. It's lovely and airy, comfortable and spacious. The food was superb and the service first class. Of course, we all ordered different starters, mains and puddings and it all went so well. Food was wonderful and fresh. They had no problems catering for a larger group, in fact, they can cater for larger groups and they did the night we went. I would recommend Naughtons when you visit Kilkee - you won't be disappointed. Thank you all for making my evening so special. We will be back next year!

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

A bank holiday meal to remember!

A friend and I were visiting my family in Kilrush over Easter and Naughtons was recommended to us as the place to eat.

We were lucky to get a table as it was fully booked. We walked in on the off chance they could squeeze us in. We waited in the bar area and had a drink. The place has a lovely buzz about it and the smells that wafted around got my belly rumbling.

It was a very memorable meal. Probably the nicest fish I’ve ever tasted.

My friend had calamari and I had mussels to start with. We also shared a mug of chowder because we were feeling greedy!

It was the best chowder that I’ve ever tasted. I want the recipe.

We both had monkfish for our main. My mouth stills waters thinking about it. The fish was AMAZING and the home made chips were great too. The portion sizes were exceptionally generous.

The staff were very friendly and efficient.

I’m planning another holiday in July so I’ll definitely be returning. This place is without a doubt top of my list of places to eat out there.