All reviews lovely hotel ann marie beara peninsula west cork the room was nice garnish island the main street small village cod next morning blue pool reception staff both nights nature reserve top class comfortable bed the pub
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here recently with my partner. What a beautiful, modern hotel. Comfortable beds, lovely atmosphere and great staff. Food was good. Only down fall that I could find was lack of staff. One staff member in particular actually served us every meal. Overall we enjoyed it very much. Would recommend The Park Hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank leonawalsh
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Quite a quaint hotel with modern day comforts. Great bed and shower. Very Clean. Lovely friendly staff and a laid back atmosphere. Bar attached to the property does excellent food again in a lovely atmosphere. Excellent value for money. Would definitely like to stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Cathmillfield
Reviewed 12 March 2018

Had Passed thru Glengarriff for many years on other trip's to get to other places in west cork and we decided to try this place for once.
I have to say both myself and my wife had a really enjoyable break there to recharge our batteries.
The hotel was everything they advertised and more. The room was very modern , spacious ,clean and very well presented and you could see that the staff take pride in the hotel and their work.
I believe this is a family run hotel and you can feel this when you check in ,and put a lot of effort in even with the amount of detail and products they have for you in the bathroom.
I have to say a special thank you to the lovely receptionist such a great lady to have front of house and so welcoming to us.
Keep up the good work as we will be back.
A great little gem and well worth the visit.
Fab drives and scenery every place you go and some great bar and live music in glengarriff.
Many Thank's again !!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ken O
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Myself and my husband stayed in the hotel for 2 nights. The room was nice, good comfy bed. The bar is lovely and cosy with plenty of hot port. The food was good, try the mussels. Breakfast was good. The hotel is situated in a lovely town with a lovely walk straight across the road. The staff were nice, especially Bridget on reception. There are lovely pubs around the town and a couple of places to eat.
We had a few issues with heating and hot water the first day but this was sorted out and we were told what was going on. We had a very enjoyable stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

On the 18th of Feb, we had a birthday lunch here for my dad! On arrival the staff were all so friendly and helpful we were truly welcomed!
The lunch was fabulous the food was so fresh and they accommodated my special request of special Green vegetables and a candle on the desert for the birthday boy with a warm smile!
I would highly recommend this venue! Thanks for looking after us so well and I look forward to returning again!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family