“Can’t wait to return ,”

CRU Winebar & Bistro
Ranked #20 of 81 Restaurants in Kinsale
Price range: US$7 - US$32
Description: Cru was born out of a simple desire to provide locals and tourists with a cosy, warm, atmospheric place where they can enjoy simple but high quality food, pick out a lovely wine by the glass or bottle, and have fun. This is a happy place...and I hope patrons will feel that positive vibe when they visit us.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I visited cru tonight with my 3 great friends , it was my first time in this restaurant, we choose from a fab menu which consisted of starters mains sharing boards , a fab wine list and incredible desserts and home made ice cream for example there was a rhubarb and custard ice cream and a white chocolate and coconut ice cream to die for, all dishes were to an incredible high standard , Irish produced cheese again incredible taste and presentation , a beautiful experience with the most pleasant staff ,
Well worth a visit and can’t wait to return ,

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The service and staff were very good! Everyone in our group were happy with the food. Black pudding and scallops was a great starter

Reviewed 26 June 2018

This is a recently opened Bistro on the Main Street , a very warm welcome even though we had no reservation . The ambieance ecklitic and inviting French with a twist . A very interesting menu and unusual mixture of flavours . Very reasonablely priced .. I would say the food is very very good. Again as elsewher I'm sure the wines are excellent but it must be possible to offer a good house wine from 18 to 25 euro. .. However I will certainly return. Return

1  Thank 50thomas
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Wonderfully warm and informative staff and superb and beautifully served dishes. One in our party was gluten free and the other dairy free and we were accommodated quite well for dinner and dessert!!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Warm atmosphere. Friendly helpful staff. Amazing food. One of us requires dairy free meals and there were several to choose from. The monkfish was wrapped in bacon and delicious. The lamb shank was substantial, very tender and basted with a very rich broth. Definitely worth a try.