“im sorry i came back......”
Review of Mr Kebab

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mr Kebab
Ranked #24 of 29 Restaurants in Mallow
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 29 June 2018

i finally ordered off mr kebab again boy that was a mistake.. ordered 2 kebabs with chips it arrived just over an hr later.. cold chips burnt pitta bread, i rang he told me its not burnt i cooked it myself, he told me he would come and see himself and never arrived... thats it never will order it again.....

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Jamie O

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Went here one nite after a few pints and a few people in before me who were after one to many been over charge and wrong change it was unbelievable the food is ok but u would get ####up the butt I would not recommend this place 2anyone.

Date of visit: February 2017
2  Thank 953tomo
Reviewed 9 January 2016

u guys gave me cold food, i rang about it i was told it was fine when it left.... yeh 45 mins ago idiot, im done ordering from this place now

Date of visit: January 2016
6  Thank Jamie O
Reviewed 1 December 2015 via mobile

Sometimes the food is gorgeous when it is fresh. But I have gotten it a few times and been very dissapointed. A few times the pizza was not edible and when I finally complained, they sent up another non edible pizza (I think one of the guys working there could not cook as the pizza was just awful!) When its nice, it is fab though but I hate that every takeaway in Mallow is inconsistent and unreliable.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 7 October 2015

Good value for money and food is really nice. Although it is not as good as other fast food establishments around the town. I would recommend if you are looking for good value for your money.

Date of visit: October 2015