“Good experience”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

I like Uncle Brando’s for a number of reasons, the food is good with plenty of variety and the ambience is fine. What makes it an especial pleasure is the welcome you receive from the very cheerful welcome and service I have always received whenever I have visited

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Had a meal here with my two friends, food was so good, BYO which is a great idea. Big portions very satisfying. Staff were fabulous very friendly.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Having eaten here a few times, l can certainly say after last night's experience l won't be eating there again, the food left alot to be desired and the waitress which served us who l believe is a family member there was quick and ready to attack when l made my feelings known about the food, her attitude was appalling, needless to say l won't be going back for pasta that was like wall paper paste, further more the chairs were so uncomfortable that l could feel the springs underneath me. Word to the wise go somewhere, anywhere else but here.

Date of visit: August 2018
6  Thank Marie C
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

This is a good restaurant with good food. Very friendly helpful staff. They couldnt fo enough for us that night. You can bring your own alcohol in to there. Free corkage.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

I had read a few of the reviews but said I'll make my own decision about Uncle Brandos and I'm glad I did.. the food was amazing could not fault it.. Great variety on menu. lovely comfortable decor.. and the lady the serve us was so friendly. will definitely be back.

Date of visit: January 2018