Open today: 09:30 - 17:00

from US$82,60
More Info
from US$12,11
More Info
All reviews house tour county council north county dublin big playground farm visit original furniture lovely playground great for kids lovely place to visit house farm few hours picnic animals parkland acres curiosities woods
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 August 2021

Easy day trip from Dublin.
Lots of walks and large open areas for children with playgrounds.
Super animal farm for the children .

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed 3 August 2021 via mobile

I visited with two young children a couple of weeks ago. The visit was top class from start to finish. All members of staff we encountered were so friendly and so professional and had a great attitude towards the children. The highlight of the trip was our tour around Newbridge House. Both children on the trip had special needs, and can find it difficult to concentrate and stay still for long periods. Without even having to be asked our tour guide (an Italian man, I'm so sorry I can't remember his name) tailored the tour for our needs. He is an absolute credit to you, and deserves a special mention. I'm sorry that I cannot remember his name. The children still talk about our visit and said it was the highlight of all the summer trips over tayto park and the zoo. Food in the cafe was beautiful, and staff there were also extremely accommodating. Will definitely be recommending to family, friends and colleagues in school. Will definitely be returning again next summer!!

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed 13 July 2021 via mobile

We got a super tour with a really informative and pleasant guide, Niamh. The furnishings really help. bring the history alive

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed 11 July 2021 via mobile

What a fantastic day . I visited Newbridge house and Gardens today with my wife and 5 year old daughter. We are from Cork and staying in Dublin for 3 nights . This is truely a fantastic place. We did the house tour which costs very little extra but it was fascinating. Our tour guide, who was Italian was extremely knowledgeable and very friendly. He encouraged questions and answered everyone like a true professional. Afterwards we visited the coffee shop. My one regret is that I had a full breakfast before I arrived so I unfortunately could only manage a coffee. My daughter had a beautiful choc rice Krispee cake which was finished in record time. The menu is small but top class. You can even have a full Irish breakfast .Can’t wait to return and try a toastie or a paper cone full of chips with sauce, even the 99 cone looked scrumptious. Then we moved into the farm area. It was so well kept and the animals looked so happy. My favourite was the goat at the start of the tour. A real character. When all is finished, make sure you check out the shop. Great quality soft toys and other Irish products and very reasonable prices. I couldn’t say one bad thing about this place . We were staying in the Premier Inn in Swords and it took just over ten minutes to get to Newbridge house. Would highly recommend a visit. Great location , very friendly and professional staff, beautiful food, great shop and a fantastic character of a goat as well as the other animals. What are you waiting for?? Book a trip. We are returning in 3 weeks. Can’t wait .

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviewed 14 February 2021 via mobile

This place totally creeped me out. Scared the heck out of me. This is important to factor in when deciding to go here. The Dracula film type Georgian decor and servants quarters where the poor staff would have been overworked and dreadfully abused did not make me feel good. I felt really sick being in this house. It’s important for people to be honest and not just go with what they feel they are supposed to say. I can’t be the only person who feels this way. Save your money guys unless you like seeing how upper class people abused the poor low class servants.

Date of experience: March 2020