All reviews great location free street parking smoked mackerel easy walking distance to everything quiet street porridge in town b and b breakfast was delicious perfect base noisy at night great hosts hardware store connor pass loved dingle irish cream would stay here again
Reviewed 18 August 2018

Favorite place to stay on our Dingle Walk. Stephen was an attentive innkeeper who gave us lots of advice on how to navigate the town and what it has to offer. I booked O’Neills 6 months in advance since it was August and the weekend of the Dingle Races and it was one of the only places with vacancies. I am so pleased that such a risk paid off. Mary and Erin, his staff, were equally attentive to us. Our experience over the two days we stayed in Dingle was enhanced by Stephen and his team. I hope to return for the Dingle Folk or Other Voices festivals and will email Stephen to book then. The location is great. On John Street, right near the evening pub row on Main Street but not in the middle of the noise and commotion. I look forward to visiting again. This is a hidden gem.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sammy609
Reviewed 13 August 2018

My husband and I spent three nights with Stephen and Mary. The accommodations, food, service, hospitality, location were all superb. Our room was tended to each morning and restocked with cookies/tea/coffee, etc. The breakfast room was inviting, clean and the service was immediate. Important when you have places to go and be.
The location is located within walking distance to center of Dingle to pubs, restaurants, harbor, shops, music, entertainment yet quiet enough to get good night's sleep. Close to Slea Head Drive and other destinations. O'Neill's has everything you want in an excellent B&B most importantly friendly, courteous and knowledgeable staff.

Room Tip: End room more off the street.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Beth Z
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I spent 3 nights here and loved it. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Price is reasonable. Location is ideal... a short walk into town yet removed from the craziness. As a bonus, Stephen, the owner, is a fabulous resource for what to see and do in the town and the surrounding areas. Highly recommend!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

The reason I can’t give this B&B a 5 star rating is that my husband had a poor sleep because of street noise. It didn’t bother me - I slept but it kept him awake. If you stay here and street noise bothers you, ask for a room in the back. Otherwise this was a clean and comfortable place to stay. And breakfast was very good. Try the porridge made with Baileys. Yum! We’d definitely stay here again but would ask for a room that doesn’t face the street.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2018

We spent one night at O'Neills when we were in Dingle. Dingle has a plethora of hotel options. However, this one came highly recommended by Rick Steve's and was very reasonable priced, but still close to town. Prior to arriving, I had corresponded with Steven via email. Initally, we parked in a public car park to find the B&B. Once we found it, we moved the car closer. O'Neills is on a nice quiet street so there is no issues parking your car there, but also very close to everything in town and on the harbor. They also offered lots of suggestions on where to go and see as well as what places to eat at depending on what you were looking for, which we found very helpful.

Our room was very lovely and bright. I loved the big window in the room as it let in a ton of natural light. The bathroom was also very spacious. They offered breakfast in the morning. There was a menu in the room with a list of options so you could look it over as well as they had menus in the breakfast room. The options included toast, fruit, yogurt, a full Irish breakfast, and different egg dishes. We were boring and just had toast and fruit. We had been in Ireland for a while at this point and felt we needed a break from the heavy food. However, we struck up a conversation with the people next to us and they were raving about their egg dishes so I am sure everything was delicious. They also had water, juice and coffee and tea.

Check out was quite smooth. We paid them in cash before we departed. The nice thing was that since we were parked on the street, we could leave our car there all day as we explored Dingle some more. Then when we were ready to leave, we were very close to Conor's pass, which was the road we took out of town. We really enjoyed our stay here. Our only regret was not staying another night in this lovely town. We would certainly stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple