All reviews great location friendly folks goat street front facing room was clean welcoming hosts two night stay beautiful town an easy walk the main street spent two nights great place to stay brown bread restaurants and pubs good size dingle peninsula minute walk
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Had a decent stay here. Room and breakfast were nice. Location is just a fee minutes walking from any place in Dingle. The two downsides were the late breakfast (normally 8:30, but starting at 9 during our stay) and it was very hard to find someone if we had any questions.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

I spent two nights at Boland’s B&B while doing a solo hiking/cycling tour of southwestern Ireland. From the beginning my host Breda was gracious, welcoming, and very helpful from helping me find the right wall plug to charge my phone to answering my many questions. I found the bed I stayed in to be very comfortable (to the point where I slept in the next day!) and the rooms were clean and well maintained with an old school charm to them. The breakfast provided in the morning was very hearty and they also provided tea and biscuits for you in the room which was a much appreciated snack after a long day of walking. The location of this B&B is up on a steep part of the street but it’s centrally located approx. 5 min walk to the center of town and within a 10 min walk to the harbor.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Rooms a bit small versus other locations we frequented. Very clean.
Breakfasts were fresh. Quality very high.
Host and family make you want to return. Friendly without imposing on privacy. Very easy walk to heart of community.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2018

We stayed in Boland´s for 3 nights while visiting Dingle Penninsula. The room was fine, a little old furnishings, but felt clean. Very nice view and perfect location, overall we couldn´t complain about anything. The owner Breda was very nice and friendly and served really nice full Irish breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Took care of us two days. Basic Continental breakfirst including choice of Sandwiches and other fruits. Showers are renovated, clean house, the beds are a bit hard for a 115 kg male. Not so far away from the town centre (1k) and the dingle destillery (1k).

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends