All reviews ring of kerry short walk enormous room irish adventure sparkling clean helpful hosts walking path walk in closet b and b homemade bread bedroom and bathroom breakfast menu within easy walking distance killarney national park stayed one night wonderful town short cut
Reviewed 3 August 2018

This was by far the biggest,most accommodating B&B three women could ask for! The bedroom and bathroom were huge and it also had a walk-in closet. The breakfast was also great! It is a short walk into a wonderful town. We were happy to spend two nights here. Fionnuala, our hostess was delightful!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

An older style guest house that has seen some modernizing. Quite steep stairs up to the rooms. A very friendly host.

My room was a little cramped with two single beds, one of which was crammed up against the wall (with typical scratches and marks on the wall). The bathroom was sparkling clean, white tiles, a bathtub, and extensive heated towel racks.

Front facing rooms have traffic noise until well after midnight.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Our hosts were friendly & helpful, the room was clean & spacious, access to the charming town & gorgeous countryside was convenient. I especially loved the nearby walking path into town. Highly recommended

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2018

My husband and I had a wonderful 1-night stay at Kenmare House last month. It was recommended to us by a friend and we were so glad that we stayed here. Our enormous room was spotlessly clean; both the room and the common areas were airy and welcoming. Fionnuala gave us a warm welcome and plenty of her homemade bread at breakfast. Highly recommend this B&B if you are in Kenmare!

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2018

This place was recommended to me by a friend & it did not disappoint. The hostess, Fionnuala was efficient & welcoming. My room was spacious, bright & smartly furnished. The ensuite was well knitted out & the shower was of a good standard. There was off road secure parking which is always an important consideration for me. The breakfast was very good & was all home cooked by Fionnuala & her staff. Even the bread was home cooked & delicious. I will look forward to staying there again next time I am in Kenmare.

Room tip: Request a room with a front view.
Date of stay: June 2018