All reviews ring of kerry short walk enormous room irish adventure sparkling clean helpful hosts walking path walk in closet b and b homemade bread bedroom and bathroom breakfast menu within easy walking distance killarney national park stayed one night wonderful town short cut
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Our hosts were friendly & helpful, the room was clean & spacious, access to the charming town & gorgeous countryside was convenient. I especially loved the nearby walking path into town. Highly recommended

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2018

My husband and I had a wonderful 1-night stay at Kenmare House last month. It was recommended to us by a friend and we were so glad that we stayed here. Our enormous room was spotlessly clean; both the room and the common areas were airy and welcoming. Fionnuala gave us a warm welcome and plenty of her homemade bread at breakfast. Highly recommend this B&B if you are in Kenmare!

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2018

This place was recommended to me by a friend & it did not disappoint. The hostess, Fionnuala was efficient & welcoming. My room was spacious, bright & smartly furnished. The ensuite was well knitted out & the shower was of a good standard. There was off road secure parking which is always an important consideration for me. The breakfast was very good & was all home cooked by Fionnuala & her staff. Even the bread was home cooked & delicious. I will look forward to staying there again next time I am in Kenmare.

Room tip: Request a room with a front view.
Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

The house was beautiful, and we were shocked at how large our room was compared to the other locations we stayed! And that bathroom and bath tub...wow. There is a path that you can take and its' just a quick walk right into town as well, which was super convenient. Definitely would stay here again!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2018

We spent two at Kenmare House during our vacation and it was very nice. One great feature is the location with a walking path (no cars) right into the hamlet of Kenmare. You can enjoy the restaurants and pubs without your car keys. The rooms are clean and comfy. A fresh breakfast is served in a spacious room with plenty of windows with the typical high-quality fresh Irish breakfast. The proprietors are friendly, warm and professional.

Date of stay: May 2018