See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for a week early September I was really impressed by the size of the houses ,they really felt like home ,everything you need is already there .kathy the manager was superb I arrived late my first evening and when I arrived the house was lovely and warm which was a nice surprise following a long drive. There is a short walk on the grounds but it's not possible to walk into kenmare there's no footpath on the main road .a taxi can be for approx €5 .ive booked again for new year can wait too return !

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed in one of their 4 bedroom houses and it was brilliant. We only used the downstairs mostly & the upstairs bathroom to bath baby. Very modern with all appliances. Loved the location with a walk to the bay. However you would need a car to get into Kenmare. Would definitely recommend

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank sherco290
Reviewed 9 September 2015 via mobile

Myself and my family (including a 6 month old baby) came here for a week in July. The house was fantastic, spotless and very modern and about a 2 minute drive to Kenmare. One of the door handles broke while we were there and a handy man was up to fix it within the hour! We absolutely loved this place and will be back! One thing, don't leave the windows open as it starts to get dark, we had 3 bats in the bedrooms on our last night!!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 January 2015

Great houses, but more like 4k out of town and not 2km's as indicated on various sites.The houses are well appointed, clean and comfortable. Well spaced out. Good heating and equipment. Nice walk through the woods down to Kenmare Bay. It's not a safe road to walk to the village though, you really need to Drive.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank TsalaWaterford
Reviewed 7 December 2014

The location is incredible - beautiful, silent, peaceful grounds. The house itself is beautiful, clean, comfortable and stylish. There is so much room and the photos do not do it justice. The kitchen is fabulous, the sunroom is heavenly and the games room is great for family fun. The owners are friendly and accommodating and the house is a great base for a self catering holiday. I have yet to encounter a better, more peaceful and serene location for a getaway in Ireland. There is so much exploring to be done in the grounds, beautiful scenery, and the bay is breathtaking. Even on rainy days, the house is lovely to relax in, an added bonus is the wide variety of books scattered on shelves in every room
I highly recommend this house as a base for a family get away, very reasonably priced aswell.

• Stayed: August 2014