“First class Sunday roast”
Review of The Cadogan

The Cadogan
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Ingham
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: British, Pub, Gastropub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: On the food side, the emphasis is on good quality, seasonal produce and, wherever possible, we source it locally. We are delighted to have been awarded an AA rosette for our food. Our breakfast menu includes Newmarket sausages, Suffolk bacon, our own hen’s eggs and smoked salmon from the smokery at our sister pub. We love Sunday lunch and offer a great roast – bring the family or meet up with friends and catch up on your week.
Reviewed 29 January 2017

We often eat out and have recently found it hard to find a decent Sunday roast. Friends had recommended the Cadogan, so we booked a table and visited the pub today. The décor is very nice and we were welcomed by friendly and attentive staff. I had the pheasant goujons and my wife had the parsnip soup for starters, both of which were first class. My wife had roast beef for her main course and I had roast chicken. We soon realised that we had finally found a pub/restaurant that served a first class Sunday dinner. We were stuffed but I still managed to eat sticky toffee pudding with caramel sauce/ice cream and my wife had the crème brulee. In summary we thoroughly enjoyed our visit to the Cadogan and the excellent food and service. I fully recommend the Cadogan, but recommend that you book a table as they are very popular.

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Visited the Cadogan with my husband. The food was delicious and the staff were friendly. Certainly had more of a restaurant feel about it than a pub atmosphere.

Reviewed 29 December 2016

Seven of us for lunch, easily booked on the website. Friendly and warm welcome, relaxed attitude belied the efficient service. Plenty of choices for all tastes, efficiently and well served, with a smile. Well cooked , well presented food, enjoyed by all.
We were also surprised by the cost. Drinks, two courses and tip worked out at just over £32 per head.
Good value for money in a nice, warm, welcoming pub.
Well done.

Reviewed 5 December 2016

We went for a works lunch and none were disappointed. There was plenty of choice on the menu to suit all budgets. Two people had the soup and sandwich meal deal, two had the fish and chips one had the burger and one had the vegetarian main meal choice. The fish was enormous, both partakers commenting on the lovely taste and crispy batter. No one in the party of six had a negative comment about the meal at all. The staff were very friendly and despite having a few Christmas lunches in the meals we ordered came quickly. The staff were even happy to take cash and 2 card payments for the meal to enable us to all pay individually. At no time did we feel rushed by the staff which lead to a lovely relaxed meal.

Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

Booked a work Christmas lunch here. Staff were wonderful. Plenty of choice for food. Food was served quickly and was very good when it arrived. Really nice atmosphere!
I would recommend for all occasions. Have been told I would need to book for a weekend Sunday lunch (which wasn't an issue for mid week-although we booked anyway!

Brilliant lunch. Thank you to all!!!