“Lunch”
Review of Bambudda

Bambudda
Ranked #39 of 96 Restaurants in Ripon
Price range: US$9 - US$42
Description: Enjoy our culinary delights from China, Japan, Malaysia and Thailand. We have a wide range of delicious recipes including vegan, vegetarian and gluten free diets. Bambudda Ethos Only the freshest natural ingredients, sourced locally and from the Orient. NO animal fats NO added MSG NO artificial colorings SAY NO TO MSG Special diets If you have any special dietary needs due to personal choice
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Good food,relaxed atmosphere.We went to the Sunday buffet,good choice,enjoyable meal.Pleasant decor,tables not too close.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The service was amazing . . And soo was the food . . Would highly recommend the schezuan bang bang chicken it was out of this world . . Because it's all cooked fresh with no rubbish in it was soo nice not to have that sluggish feeling afterwards . . The host couldn't have put herself out any more and also got to try one of their new home made deserts (coconut panna cotta with exotic fruit on the top) which was amazing . . Would highly recommend. . The best Chinese I've ever had!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Recommend by someone I met in the hotel I was staying at. Nearly authentic Chinese. Excellent meal. Normal Chinese service. Reasonably priced. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Decided to try a meal here after reading the good reviews about the food. We ordered from the early bird menu which is 3 courses for £11.99. We were not disappointed and everything we ordered was lovely. I had the chicken noodle soup and my husband had the hot and spicy soup and both were delicious. I then followed this with meat spring rolls and my husband had sticky chicken wings and finished off with chicken in black bean sauce and my husband had a Thai green curry. We were expecting the portions to be small because it was from the early bird menu but there was plenty to eat and we actually felt very full when we left the restaurant and felt we needed a walk before we retired to our hotel room for the night. Excellent value for money and would definitely recommend a visit here. The staff were all very nice and extremely efficient.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It’s nice to have a first class Asian fusion dish restaurant in our little old city. From the walk in experience, the really friendly manager and the recommendation of dish I got is all first class experience from me. One of the best char siu that I had! Portions are just enough enough even for a big eater like me. Will highly recommend to anyone visiting Ripon. And for those who live in Ripon, well, try to visit often!